Add more file paths
i'm very new to xbmc so please go easy on me.

i have searched around for a quick answer for this as i'm pretty sure there is one.

i have ll my blu-ray rips added to xbmc (or i thought i had) these are on several HDD's using the file path similar to this

d:/movies
e:/movies1 etc etc...

i have missed one of my HDD's off the list as a result there are 40 + films missing in xbmc, i want to go back into the folder i created in xbmc (named it blurays) and see the list of locations i'm telling it too look at so i can check if there is one missing or if its just not showing up. how do i do it?

i can use any skin if that helps anyone give me directions (on eden beta 2)
Star 
From the short description you gave, the issue is a bit unclear.. Not sure what kind of system you're running.. but it's pretty common for folks to put a number of movies on a Windows system on different drives... plug in a USB portable key drive on next boot.. only to find Windows has re-ordered and played musical chairs with the drive letters... and now the old path in XBMC is no longer valid. If this is the case manually assign letters way down the alphabet to your drives (naming them by those assigned drive letters helps e.g. V: = Victor G: =Guelph Z: = Zebra anyway you get the picture.

Tip: I guess in the future... in settings>video>export video library>choose single files.... it will save your scrapes into each movie folder... so re-scans are a breeze.
In the Video file view right-click on the source (or press 'c') and choose "Edit Source".
@PatK - sorry for the breif description. Although what you came up with would be right just not in this case. All my drives are internal and windows has never changed a drive letter.

@scudlee - ill give it a try, thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add more file paths0