Customizable TV Guide Plugin.
I live in England, and stream a lot of US television shows via XBMC addons (Icefilms, 1channel etc). Unfortunately, finding out when an episode has aired is something of a pain in the arse, as shows such as Fringe and Castle have inexplicable breaks throughout each season.

Is there an XBMC plugin that will allow me to see when these shows are next broadcast in the US? Ideally it will be customizable, and will show something like:

Next Air Dates:
Castle - dd/mm/yy
Hawaii 5-0 - dd/mm/yy

and so on.

Thanks!

e: oh god, I might be retarded. there appears to be this exact app in the xbmc repo that does almost exactly what I need ;_;

Is there any way to add custom shows without having the show in your library?
yowls Wrote:I live in England, and stream a lot of US television shows via XBMC addons (Icefilms, 1channel etc). Unfortunately, finding out when an episode has aired is something of a pain in the arse, as shows such as Fringe and Castle have inexplicable breaks throughout each season.

Is there an XBMC plugin that will allow me to see when these shows are next broadcast in the US? Ideally it will be customizable, and will show something like:

Next Air Dates:
Castle - dd/mm/yy
Hawaii 5-0 - dd/mm/yy

and so on.

Thanks!

e: oh god, I might be retarded. there appears to be this exact app in the xbmc repo that does almost exactly what I need ;_;

Is there any way to add custom shows without having the show in your library?

next aired....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Customizable TV Guide Plugin.0