pre-eden banner problem
hi

i recently updated my xbmc from dharma to pre-eden.
since then i got a problem with my tv banners.
the banner.jpg are located in the folder of the shows and all the banners i added in dharma are there except for two and all the banners for new shows i added in pre-eden just won't work. i tried several skins and the "poster.jpg"'s work fine..but not the banner

did anybody maybe had the same problem or knows a solution?

thanks for your help
banner.jpg is skin specific and usually needs to be enabled in the skin's settings.

What skin are you using?
thanks for helping.

i'm on aeon mq3 and also tried refocus 0.95
Try deleting the textures.db.
thanks..but it didn't work Sad

i now formatted my hhd and installed dharma 10.1 completly fresh..but still the same problem.
could it be something on my nas (unraid)? even if i got only the video files and jpg's/png's and no nfo or somehing in the shows folder?

thanks ; )
I had a problem last night with logos that were stored on my NAS not displaying so I removed all *.pngs from my NAS's TVshows and Movies folders and rescanned the art and this fixed the issue. This might not help you but thought I throw it out there.
@bertybassett: thanks for your help..but it didn't work ; (

so i tried a win7 install and there they were..all my beloved banner Smile

but unfortunately i wasn't that satisfied with the performance under windows.

i thought i might give the fresh xbmcbuntu beta 3 a shot. but no..now i've got the same problem again.

i just don't get it..i haven't changed a thing on my nas between win and xbmcbuntu..but no banner.

can anybody help me?
thanks again Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pre-eden banner problem0