• 70(current)
[ARCHIVED - WON'T UPDATE] XSqueeze - Squeezebox player for XBMC
@bossanova

I really like your work with the XSqueeze plugin! One question, would it be possible to write the addon as a plugin rather than a script (not saying that you should re implement your work, just asking for feasability)? I am using the Rdio addon and I really likes the way it integrates as a music addon instead of being a program that you launch.

Just out of quriousity, would it be possible to write a music adon that hooked up with the LMS?
LMS and it's protocols are open source.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
@jonas.andero - certainly it's possible (in a variety of ways), but I am not going to do it! I am making sure xsqueeze stays basically working but I don't have much time or any great need to use it myself, so motivation to do anything else is low.

Now I have young kids I just play the odd album now and again very simply. I largely wrote xsqueeze to whos it could be done, was kind of hoping someone better than me would come along and contribute but so far that hasn't really happened.

Code is on github - so patches/forks/prs welcome!!
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Hi,

i wanted to give it a try on a Openelec Ion x64 HTPC, but unfortunately the XSqueeze-Repo seems to be offline...
Can you fix this?
I have hit this too. The repo itself is fine and the addons will probably eventually appear, but I think xbmc is timing out with github or something. It definitely got worse when I moved it from googlecode to github, which is irritating.

I'm planning on doing a bug report about it....
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
hello,
i installed XSqueezebox repo 0.1.7 (https://github.com/bossanova808/reposito...-0.1.7.zip) as told in wiki site.
when i try to update the addon, XBMC directly crashes with the below debug;

Code:
02:32:40 T:3037951744   DEBUG: OnKey: return (f00d) pressed, action is Select
02:32:40 T:3037951744   DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory (addons://outdated/xbmc.addon.repository)
02:32:40 T:3037951744   DEBUG:   ParentPath = [addons://outdated/]
02:32:40 T:2789182272  NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
02:32:40 T:2789182272   DEBUG: Thread Background Loader 2789182272 terminating
02:32:40 T:2875484992    INFO: easy_aquire - Created session to https://github.com
02:32:42 T:3037951744   ERROR: CWinSystemX11::XErrorHandler: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter), type:0, serial:1220, error_code:9, request_code:153 minor_code:7
02:32:42 T:3037951744   ERROR: CWinSystemX11::XErrorHandler: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter), type:0, serial:1221, error_code:9, request_code:153 minor_code:8
02:32:42 T:3037951744   ERROR: CWinSystemX11::XErrorHandler: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter), type:0, serial:1223, error_code:9, request_code:153 minor_code:8
02:32:42 T:3037951744   ERROR: CWinSystemX11::XErrorHandler: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter), type:0, serial:1225, error_code:9, request_code:153 minor_code:8
02:32:42 T:3037951744   ERROR: CWinSystemX11::XErrorHandler: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter), type:0, serial:1227, error_code:9, request_code:153 minor_code:8

my system is an Ubuntu 13.10 32-bit with XBMC 12.3 Frodo installed.

what is happening Confused ?
Ok latest repo is 0.1.8 (I updated wiki) - it should auto update anyway.

As for the rest - no idea - that doesn't look like it has anything to do with xsqueeze per se. Looks like your main xbmc repo is outdated, but no idea why.
just installed 0.1.8 on XBMC Frodo 12.3 on Ubuntu 13.04 64-bit.
now XBMC crashes as soon as it starts Sad.
Does taking it off (delete from addons folder) fix it? Makes no sense. Do you get a log?
(2014-03-21, 04:14)bossanova808 Wrote: Does taking it off (delete from addons folder) fix it? Makes no sense. Do you get a log?

yes, deleting it fixes the problem. debug log is just as i have included several messages ago.
Known general issue with xbmc and github repos. Many threads. Nothing to do with xsqueeze. Hopefully a good solution comes to light.
thanks for your interest, bossa!
do you experience the same with Windows version of XBMC?
No crashes but the repo is empty. You could manually install everything via the zips on github xsqueeze, chooser, b808common
it seems you have setup a system so that addon is automatically installed from your github repo.
i really do not know how to install your addon manually. any procedures on your wiki site?
No, you'd have to work it out. But might be best to wait.
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARCHIVED - WON'T UPDATE] XSqueeze - Squeezebox player for XBMC3