[RELEASE]XSqueeze - Squeezebox player, music chooser and visualiser for XBMC

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
bossanova808 Offline
Donor
Weird.

Does it happen with Confluence? My guess is it's something about the skin you're using.

My XBMC stuff:
find quote
sea3pea0 Offline
You're right, I think it's skin related.The buttons show up in confluence. I've tried transparency and ace and the buttons don't show up in either. I'm running Gotham 13.1
find quote
bossanova808 Offline
Donor
ok bit busy today, will think about it. The skin files are in the addon folder if you want to poke around and work it out in the meantime!

My XBMC stuff:
find quote
flysurfer Offline
Hi bossanova808,

I tried the XSqueeze Plugin on an ODROID-Hardware (ARM-Board) with XBMC 13.2.
After installation I had to manually correct some file links to tell the addon to use the squeezelite binary for the arm-architecture as it tries to start the x64 binary in the linux folder.
Once the plugin is startet it plays music and also shows the correct information about the stream but the interface gets kind of stuck. Pressing Buttons takes more than a second to respond or even does nothing. Changing volume or clicking on the close button also does nothing.

Maybe there is a known fix to this?
find quote
bossanova808 Offline
Donor
Yeah the default is linux if it can't work out the architecture and I haven't really looked at non linux/mac/win so much.

So the Odroid runs with the arm hard float binary that comes with it - or did you pop another in?

The interface crawls a bit on the Pi too - I think it's basically not enough CPU as it's hell-for-leather polling the telnet socket (when it should be subscribe/listen).

I should really re-write that but I just don't have the time. How's your Python Wink ?

My XBMC stuff:
find quote