Writing own movie scraper / Unable to connect to remote Server
Hey, thanks for your patience.

Debug Log: klick
Scraper: klick

Hope that helps.
Typo in addon.xml. dokujunkies.xml != dukujunkies.xml

Had no time to check it yet but I bet once sorted you should get first results Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Shocked

You would not believe how embarrassing this is for me even if I would try to tell you.

After dissolving this "highly complex" problem, I'm glad to tell you that now everything works how it should. Thank you very much!!! Wink

A short compendium how to fix this error (for all of you having the same problem):
Stop drinkin beer and check the spelling of all things, you're absolutely sure they're spelled correct.

Thanks again!
Glad to hear it's working now Big Grin
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Hello how can i ADd the scraper to xbmc On Apple tv Box? I dont find it there. I Copied the Metadata file to xbmc Addis
Hi Monkey,

Danke fuer Deinen Scraper und Deine Arbeit... Leider kann ich ihn nicht benutzen, da ich beim Bibliotheks-scannen sofort die Fehlermeldung "Unable to connect to remote server. Would you like to continue scanning?" kriege. Internet geht, andere Scraper auch. Irgendeine Idee woran das liegen kann? Ich sitz in Grossbritannien, aber dass sollte nichts ausmachen, oder?

Funktioniert der Scraper bei anderen?

Danke
nicoj
Please post in English. Thanks.
Oops, I knew that... SleepyBlush

Basically, I'd like to use the scraper, but when I update the library I get
Code:
"Unable to connect to remote server. Would you like to continue scanning?"

The internet is working, as are other scrapers. Any idea what it might be? I'm in the UK, so might access to the dokujunkies API be blocked (assuming there is one)? I tried looking at the XML code, but couldn't make head nor tail of it.

Thanks,
nicoj

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Writing own movie scraper / Unable to connect to remote Server0