Looking for Hulu Plus
I am in Canada and would like a Hulu plus account but dont want the hassle of the credit card hassle. Would anyone be willing to split the cost of a hulu plus account. I will pay with paypal monthly and will pay a month in advanced if anyone interested. Would really like to try it.
not a good idea !
They offer a free trial if you just want to try it.
tricky2lu Wrote:not a good idea !

I'm in the uk and also want to do this can pay an American through paypal
I wouldn't recommend account sharing.

Hulu Plus limits you to one session on a plus enabled device(non-computer) or one instance of a plus tiered video on the website.

It is slightly different on the website for free teir videos that are available in HD for plus members. if you attempt to play a free video with plus conditionals then you get the 720p quality options for that video. It won't take up one of your sessions in this case.

You wouldn't get the benefit of the expanded content library because you couldn't watch any plus videos simultaneously. You could get some of the free content in HD but they could stop if they see many people doing it.

Does linking with a facebook still get you a free month of plus? does this work outside us? I am just curious.
Yes, I've linked my facebook to my normal Hulu account. But can't get the free trial with out a us credit card. Would pay for anyone to activate the trial through PayPal. After that I could just use prepaid codes
Thanx for all the replies. Will have to look into a plus account some other way. Thanx.
There is one other way is to buy a $25 Hulu plus prepaid card but it is a expensive method
I used that method and now have Hulu plus.
Here is address
http://www.buyfrompowerseller.com/hulu-p...de-the-us/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for Hulu Plus0