[Touch 3rd gen]Anyone got the cracked apple remote HD app to work
I have it installed but keep getting the message to buy it at apple can i get rid of this message.My apple touch 3rd gen is jailbroken so the app has to be cracked to install properly.Firmware im using on the ipod is 5.0.1
Even if your Touch is jailbroken, you still can BUY the app. And i do not think that anyone will give you support for piracy.
I don't understand. Apple's Remote app is free...
Ive downloaded an app off off itunes but it doesnt install then when i download it from itunes with my ipod it installs but when i connect it to the computer it removes the app.

theres a few remote apps called REMOTE,ROMOTE and REMOTE HD i think remote hd is the best by what people say

I would pay for it if i knew that it wouldnt be removed when i plug the ipod up to my laptop and sync.
Something is wrong with your jailbreak. That kind of thing never happens with my jailbroken iPhone. Backup, restore, rejailbreak.
Im ok guys ive just downloaded a free app from itunes and it installed so i can now download this remote hd because i keep getting that warning coming up on the cracked ones.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Touch 3rd gen]Anyone got the cracked apple remote HD app to work0