Can't Enable the Addon
I have tried both For The Record and Media Portal and get the same result.
When I get to the final steps where within XBMC Addons I need to enable the pvr add ons. I can't enable them. I can pull up the add on and configure it but when I click enable nothing happens. I have tried several differant builds to know availe. I did try the one that was built yesterday as well with no luck.
Windows 7 64
Thanks,
IamSam
I'm experiencing the same thing here on the Windows builds. I'm using Tvheadend and i cant enable the addon. It will always say it is not loaded no matter what, i've tried to delete the database files but that didn't fix it.

xbmc.log:
Code:
10:38:49 T:4300  NOTICE: EPG::CEpgContainer::Start - EPG thread started
10:38:49 T:4300  NOTICE: PVRManager - starting up
10:38:49 T:3844   ERROR: AddOnLog: Tvheadend HTSP Client: CHTSPConnection::ReadResult - access denied (1)
10:38:49 T:3844   ERROR: AddOnLog: Tvheadend HTSP Client: CHTSPConnection::Connect - failed to authenticate
10:38:49 T:3844   ERROR: ADDON: Dll Tvheadend HTSP Client - Client returned bad status (1) from Create and is not usable
10:38:49 T:3844   ERROR: PVR - PVR::CPVRClients::InitialiseClient - can't initialise add-on 'Tvheadend HTSP Client'
Same here with Windows 7 64 bit. Same error messages.
need wait a little bit, for moment remove authentification in tvheadend and xbmc.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=121353&page=2

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't Enable the Addon0