Release GlobalSearch for Kodi Leia
(2019-06-24, 18:35)malvinas2 Wrote:
(2019-06-24, 11:19)cartman.dos Wrote: While the focus is not actually on 9000 group, the last focused item in that group is considered focused and is using the definitions under 9000 focusedlayout.
So this is an error how Kodi implemented the feature or have I misunderstood how to use a list with itemlayout/focuslayout? 

It's not an error, this is the way it works. Think for example of two containers, one of menu and the other for its respective submenu. If you selected an entry in the menu and a submenu pops alongside, it is useful to indicate on which main entry you're currently on.
Thank you, I already changed it and it is working now. 

Two more questions: 

1) Is it possible to address the window created and opened by "script-globalsearch.xml" ? I tried something like Window.IsVisible(1198) (1198 is the given id) or Window.IsVisible(script-globalsearch), but that doesn't work. 

2) When choosing 'movies', the thumbs  (poster art) on the right appear immediately, but when I choose 'episodes', 'albums' or 'titles' just the default fallback poster appears. The real thumbs just appear when I focus them on the right side. What's wrong here?

(2019-06-24, 19:53)malvinas2 Wrote: Thank you, I already changed it and it is working now. 

Two more questions: 

1) Is it possible to address the window created and opened by "script-globalsearch.xml" ? I tried something like Window.IsVisible(1198) (1198 is the given id) or Window.IsVisible(script-globalsearch), but that doesn't work. 

2) When choosing 'movies', the thumbs  (poster art) on the right appear immediately, but when I choose 'episodes', 'albums' or 'titles' just the default fallback poster appears. The real thumbs just appear when I focus them on the right side. What's wrong here?

1) you need the full filename with the extension I believe, try this:
Code:
Window.IsVisible(script-globalsearch.xml)

2) Need to look at the code itself but it seems like you're trying to show poster images for episodes? afaik, their only artwork option is thumb type image.
EDIT: looked at the previous code you posted and didn't see where the image for episodes is set, may have missed it or it's an older version. But if you can point on that in the up-to-date code I can have a look.
(2018-01-11, 02:03)ronie Wrote: for kodi leia i've decided to rewrite the globalsearch addon from scratch.
this means skinners will also have to rewrite their custom xml for the globalsearch addon from scratch....

Is is possible to add an option to add movies to a set (or create a set) from the global search results?
I'm trying to run this addon from JSON sent via a POST with this command:

http:/localhost:8080/jsonrpc', {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Addons.ExecuteAddon","params": { "addonid": "script.globalsearch", "params" : ["movies-true","tvshows=true"]}} "json");

Kodi is running on localhost and I receive the following:

<html><head><title>File not found</title></head><body>File not found</body></html>

Obviously the Search screen does not appear as expected...  I have tried with and without other params.

Any assistance would be welcome...
Just bumping as I would really like an answer
(2020-04-29, 08:43)cobalt Wrote: Just bumping as I would really like an answer

Your addon param string is wrong as well as multiple other errors.

Correct version
Code:
http://your_IP_here:8080/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc": "2.0", "id": 1, "method": "Addons.ExecuteAddon", "params": { "addonid": "script.globalsearch", "params": {"movies":"true","tvshows":"true"}}}

This runs fine from the windows command line notice escaped double quotes
Code:
curl -i -X POST -H "Content-Type:application/json" -d "{\"jsonrpc\": \"2.0\", \"id\": 1, \"method\": \"Addons.ExecuteAddon\", \"params\": { \"addonid\": \"script.globalsearch\", \"params\": {\"movies\":\"true\",\"tvshows\":\"true\"}}}" http://your_IP_here:8080/jsonrpc
(2020-04-29, 09:36)roidy Wrote:
(2020-04-29, 08:43)cobalt Wrote: Just bumping as I would really like an answer

Your addon param string is wrong as well as multiple other errors.

Correct version
Code:
http://your_IP_here:8080/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc": "2.0", "id": 1, "method": "Addons.ExecuteAddon", "params": { "addonid": "script.globalsearch", "params": {"movies":"true","tvshows":"true"}}}

This runs fine from the windows command line notice escaped double quotes
Code:
curl -i -X POST -H "Content-Type:application/json" -d "{\"jsonrpc\": \"2.0\", \"id\": 1, \"method\": \"Addons.ExecuteAddon\", \"params\": { \"addonid\": \"script.globalsearch\", \"params\": {\"movies\":\"true\",\"tvshows\":\"true\"}}}" http://your_IP_here:8080/jsonrpc

Thanks...

Seems the default parameters must be provided in the json strin where it isn't required within Kodi as it reads the settings.
today i reinstall ubuntu 20.04 and im using plexkodiconnect. when i search a movie by a name i got nothing but when i go to movie library and search its appeared. its trange ?this is global search or plexkodiconnect error?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GlobalSearch for Kodi Leia1