Issue with video add-ons
Hi everyone,

Looking for help on XBMC 10.1: when I start a video add-on (let's say France24, Tou.TV or Canada On Demand) I get the same exact issue: unwatchable pixelized video output. I get the sound ok though.

Any thoughts on where I should look to fix this? Running the latest version of Flash.

Thanks!
/JP
I am having a problem with the addons asking for a place to save information but there is no option to save. Revision 3 is what I am having a problem with now.
trgraphics Wrote:I am having a problem with the addons asking for a place to save information but there is no option to save. Revision 3 is what I am having a problem with now.
I use Revision 3 without issue. Have you gone thru and configured the add-on after installing it? I belive it has a download option and if that is turned on you'll need to define a path for those downloads.
jphebert Wrote:Hi everyone,

Looking for help on XBMC 10.1: when I start a video add-on (let's say France24, Tou.TV or Canada On Demand) I get the same exact issue: unwatchable pixelized video output. I get the sound ok though.

Any thoughts on where I should look to fix this? Running the latest version of Flash.

Thanks!
/JP
XBMC uses built in player and codecs it doesn't care what version of Flash is installed. Have you checked the appropriate add-on thread for similar issues from other users? Can you provide sysytem harware details and a XBMC log?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue with video add-ons0