Can't enable mythtv addon
Hi,

I just downloaded xbmc PVR for mac os from http://xbmc.picmania.org/index.php?dir=osx%2F and when i try to enable mythtv add-on i have a message saying over and over that the plugin cannot be enabled. I have to kill xbmc because it is not possible to do anything anymore as the dialog is coming back instantly.

In the xbmc logs i have the following:

Code:
13:37:53 T:2895667904  NOTICE: PVRManager - starting up
13:37:54 T:2956513280   ERROR: Unable to load /Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/addons/pvr.mythtv/XBMC_MythTV.pvr, reason: dlopen(/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/addons/pvr.mythtv/XBMC_MythTV.pvr, 1): Symbol not found: __ZNK25GetProgramGuideParameters21createParameterStringEv
                                              Referenced from: /Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/addons/pvr.mythtv/XBMC_MythTV.pvr
                                              Expected in: dynamic lookup
13:37:54 T:2956513280   ERROR: PVR - InitialiseClient - can't initialise add-on 'MythTV PVR Client'
13:38:05 T:2956513280   ERROR: Unable to load /Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/addons/pvr.mythtv/XBMC_MythTV.pvr, reason: dlopen(/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/addons/pvr.mythtv/XBMC_MythTV.pvr, 1): Symbol not found: __ZNK25GetProgramGuideParameters21createParameterStringEv

Anyone has an idea ?

Thanks
sunny78 Wrote:Anyone has an idea ?

Thanks

Yeah, you're using a build of the wrong branch! These builds do not contain a working implementation of the myth addon. You either need to build tsp's libmythc branch yourself, or find someone who has successfully built it for os x and can let you have the binary....
Jimmer Wrote:Yeah, you're using a build of the wrong branch! These builds do not contain a working implementation of the myth addon. You either need to build tsp's libmythc branch yourself, or find someone who has successfully built it for os x and can let you have the binary....

Thanks for the info. If the person managing the website could use the right branch it would be nice :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't enable mythtv addon0