Apple TV1 - Harmony One Remote
Need help programming Harmony One to work with XBMC on Apple TV1.

I tried following the guide from this tread below for Touch screen menu on the remote but, it's not behaving the way it should and nothing really works (I press TV-it goes to Movies, Press Home-it ask if I want to play the movie). I know whole lot of people have Harmony One remote or similar. So, I am wondering if anyone had luck programming the remote and use it's full potential, like: the all the keys and add extras with the Touch screen on Harmony One.

I have setup the PLEX player like it mentioned in the tread but, just no luck! My XBMC settings it is set to Harmony Remote.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=55660

Thanks for your Help! Smile
-ATV420

Eden Beta-3
AppleTV1
Harmony has presets for the AppleTv that work out of the box?
interceptor121 Wrote:Harmony has presets for the AppleTv that work out of the box?
Yes, That's what I am using right now but, it's limited to Apple Remote functions only and I want to put Harmony One to good use. Like using the touch screen for my shortcuts (Movies, Music, TV Shows, Home...) and some keys on the remote to what I want them to do.
I know from reading the treads on this forum that people have gotten it to work on PLEX but, I think it's time to make this work for AppleTV 1 & 2.

-ATV420
atv420 Wrote:Yes, That's what I am using right now but, it's limited to Apple Remote functions only and I want to put Harmony One to good use. Like using the touch screen for my shortcuts (Movies, Music, TV Shows, Home...) and some keys on the remote to what I want them to do.
I know from reading the treads on this forum that people have gotten it to work on PLEX but, I think it's time to make this work for AppleTV 1 & 2.

-ATV420

The remote will only have as many keys as the apple remote however you can map them differently if you edit keymap.xml
Alternatively you can use an xbmc remote on an iPhone iPad etc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV1 - Harmony One Remote0