"Sampler" not shown up in music
Sad 
Hello to everyone reading this

I`ve got a problem with compilations/samplers of my MP3 collection.
They are not shown up as SAMPLERS in the MUSIC menu.

I guess my tags are ok as you can read here:

the *.mp3-files are located in subdirs (each sampler seperately) an named "artist - title"
e.g.:
...\sampler1\artistA - titleA.mp3
...\sampler1\artistB - titleB.mp3
and so on

tags are artist, title, album, track#, disc#, part of compilation is set, album-artist is set to "Various Artists", comment in some cases, year, genre

after adding the directories to xbmc and adding them to the database I can find them with e.g "last added" showing them as Various Artists - Albumname or with "Various Artists" in databases-artists-view but no "Sampler"-Entry is shown up in the menu.

any ideas what I`m doing wrong .....

best regards:
There's a setting under music>library called "Show artists who only appear on compilations" or something similar - give that a go.

There's no such thing as a "sampler" catagory I've ever seen. In the library you should see Various Artists and can access them that way.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Sampler" not shown up in music0