Strange playback interference with HD content
OSX version: 10.7.3
Platform: iMac 27
Install method: DMG
XBMC version: 10.1 (Instructions on how to post page for finding the SVN number bore no resemblance to what I see in XBMC, but at least I can give you the XBMC version number)
Debug log: http://pastebin.com/aFHmgG4f
Detailed instructions to reproduce the problem:

I'll do my best to explain the problem, but I'm no techie, and no expert on XBMC.

When I play back 720p .mp4 files I see strange interference . Here is a screen shot:

Sometimes I can see other images in the interference area that make it look like something is being picked up from other video files, but it is hard to tell.

So far the only type of file that has given me this effect is 720p .mp4 files, but since I don't have a lot of different HD content file types this might be affecting other types of file.

This problem has started recently, maybe a few days ago, but I can't be sure exactly. But the file I watched in the log file attached is a file I know I watch without problem a few weeks ago, but now it has the interference problem.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Chris.
Eden is really the one to test it on as it's out soon and with many changes your issue may have been resolved.

No promises though

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange playback interference with HD content0