Missing Menu Item Programs
Question 
I just installed MQ3 yesterday and love the skin! Over the hour I spent configuring the skin, at some point I did something that caused the menu item "Programs" to be removed from the main menu. My guess is this happened while I was uninstalling unnecessary program addons. How do I get this back?
You should be able to turn it back on under Settings > Skin > Shortcuts & Menus (or whatever the top option is called. Sorry, I'm not in front of my XBMC box right now). If it's not there to re-enable, make sure you turn on the option to show hidden menu items.
The "Programs" menu item doesn't even show up under Settings > Skin > Shortcuts & Menus. I don't know where this option is to show hidden menu items.
Bond13579 Wrote:I don't know where this option is to show hidden menu items.
Sorry, the option I was talking about is called "Show Deactivated Buttons" and you get to it by going to the shortcuts settings and selecting one of your menu buttons (to get the little edit menu where you can enable/disable/rename items) and then press left.
I thought all menu items still show up under Settings > Skin > Shortcuts & Menus... even when it's deactivated. So even if I deactivated Programs menu item, it'd still show up in that list so that I could make it active again later.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Menu Item Programs0