Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners
Hey,

I tried your last SVN with this feature (Random and last items of video smartplaylist), but i don't see nothing ...
Have I to do something somewhere for activate this function especially for playlists in home screen ?

SmartPlaylist in homescreen is OK
LastItems of Movies in homescreen is OK

Thanks
Hi,

you must activate the widget under system/skin/widget

Greets
Eisi
Thanks for your reply ...

I already dit it ...

On "MOVIES" in home menu, I have lastest movies displayed

But if I add an Item on home menu based on a play list, lastest movies ( of the playlist ) are not displayed. ( The play list is correct, when i go in, it display movies )

In system/skin/widget, I only see a "global" parameter for movies ... not a special parameter for my play list .. Should I , like it seems to be in this screenshot

Thanks
mardup Wrote:Thanks for your reply ...

I already dit it ...

On "MOVIES" in home menu, I have lastest movies displayed

But if I add an Item on home menu based on a play list, lastest movies ( of the playlist ) are not displayed. ( The play list is correct, when i go in, it display movies )

In system/skin/widget, I only see a "global" parameter for movies ... not a special parameter for my play list .. Should I , like it seems to be in this screenshot

Thanks

Amd why you're posting this in aeon nox thread ? The screenshots are supposed to be used for glass and not nox.
Because AEON NOX support this feature since last SVN ( i saw it in change log )

... and i try to use it in AEON Nox

Unfortunately there is no screenshot of AEON NOX on how to turn this feature on, so i just ask if i have to find something that seems like the screenshot of glass ...

Sorry my english is poor, and it's more ease for me to show something than trying to explain..

My question is : have i to find the name of my playlist i added in home menu, in paremters/Skin/widget/...

Tks
It will do this automatic. You only have to enable it under the main menu widgets and make a smartplaylist menu item.
Remeber SVN can still contain some issues because it's just been added
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks for your reply ...

So something wrong happen in my XBMC
I'll wait for the next SVN, and if always the same problem, i'll try a fresh install of Aeon Nox

thanks again
Two things need to be ready before you see the option:
1: you need to have the script installed
2: you need to have a vpl custom menu enabled.
Big_Noid Wrote:1: you need to have the script installed

ok ok ok .... i understand that i have to ALSO install the script :o

I thought the script was included in the SVN of Aeon Nox

Sorry Blush

I will try this evening ( I'm at work now )

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners0