Xperience1080 Metro Icons
I'd love a NBA logo to use with the International NBA League Pass plugin. If anybody could help out that would be great Smile
Would anybody be kind enough to have a go at this one for me?

Please include: basically all the silver bits: the badge itself and the silver text inside the badge (RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB & READY)

Please don't include: basically everything that isn't silver: the white text at the top and bottom (FOLLOWFOLLOW & THE RANGERS ANTHEMS). And don't include the background text (RANGERSFOOTBALLCLUB).

Let me know if that's too detailed and i'll try and find another one that's less complex.

I watch my team on streams all the time so it would be perfect to have the team logo as the icon! Smile
(2012-04-18, 21:59)thebearnecessit Wrote: Amazing. You da man BigStotty!

You've rescued this thread after it seems it was abandoned by the op.

Any chance you could reduce the size of the spotify and last.fm ones. they seem big on my screen compared to the standard icons that came with the skin. I was thinking even just a fifth or a quarter off the height and width.

PLEASE only do this if its a quick job because I know you must think i'm anally retentive Big Grin

and if its a simply job could you take that strange little extra big off from the base of the spotify circle. I know its on the original - sorry - but it just looks strange once its up on the screen.

i feel bad just being on the take on this website all the time. wish i had some skills to give back a little. what software are you using? is it something anyone could do, or is it a pain to learn?

Thanks again, you have just completed my media centre Big Grin

Hey here you go, i'm going to be doing all these again in the next week or so to make them look better so might be a bit quite but i will try and upload more as soon as i can

ImageImage
(2012-04-20, 21:50)BigStotty Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 21:59)thebearnecessit Wrote: Amazing. You da man BigStotty!

You've rescued this thread after it seems it was abandoned by the op.

Any chance you could reduce the size of the spotify and last.fm ones. they seem big on my screen compared to the standard icons that came with the skin. I was thinking even just a fifth or a quarter off the height and width.

PLEASE only do this if its a quick job because I know you must think i'm anally retentive Big Grin

and if its a simply job could you take that strange little extra big off from the base of the spotify circle. I know its on the original - sorry - but it just looks strange once its up on the screen.

i feel bad just being on the take on this website all the time. wish i had some skills to give back a little. what software are you using? is it something anyone could do, or is it a pain to learn?

Thanks again, you have just completed my media centre Big Grin

Hey here you go, i'm going to be doing all these again in the next week or so to make them look better so might be a bit quite but i will try and upload more as soon as i can

ImageImage

superb, thanks!
(2012-04-20, 15:54)jesseb05 Wrote: I'd love a NBA logo to use with the International NBA League Pass plugin. If anybody could help out that would be great Smile

(2012-04-20, 16:24)thebearnecessit Wrote: Would anybody be kind enough to have a go at this one for me?

Please include: basically all the silver bits: the badge itself and the silver text inside the badge (RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB & READY)

Please don't include: basically everything that isn't silver: the white text at the top and bottom (FOLLOWFOLLOW & THE RANGERS ANTHEMS). And don't include the background text (RANGERSFOOTBALLCLUB).

Let me know if that's too detailed and i'll try and find another one that's less complex.

I watch my team on streams all the time so it would be perfect to have the team logo as the icon! Smile

Here you go

Couldn't use the one you upload as it was to small but i think this is the same
(2012-04-20, 22:07)BigStotty Wrote:
(2012-04-20, 15:54)jesseb05 Wrote: I'd love a NBA logo to use with the International NBA League Pass plugin. If anybody could help out that would be great Smile

(2012-04-20, 16:24)thebearnecessit Wrote: Would anybody be kind enough to have a go at this one for me?

Here you go

Couldn't use the one you upload as it was to small but i think this is the same

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-haw!

thank-you very much

Can you move it downwards a little though? it looks higher up in its box than the standard ones.

just a bit though, so that the top of the circle is about the height of where the very top of the B in football is just now, so just a few mm.
Here you go

@BigStotty, Thanks so much. It looks great Smile

Photo 
Here is some icons I made for my personal needs like Bluray, Anime, Concerts etc...

If it could help someone Smile

http://dl.free.fr/rLY8F0Ulm

thanks for sharing, what do you use the phone one for?
Gorgeous concert icon... thanks for sharing.
(2012-04-23, 20:06)thebearnecessit Wrote: thanks for sharing, what do you use the phone one for?

I use it for the Allocine Trailer plugin (french website Wink
http://www.allocine.fr
Could you make one for Box Sets? Using either text or ANY pic from the google image searches below. THANKS!!!!!!

BOXSET
BOXSETS
BOX SET
BOX SETS
Hi guys - absolutely love the icons, thanks for all the hard work! If there's a nifty secret to making these I'll gladly help out, but in the meantime if someone could create one of the Superman logo for a comic book / superhero movie playlist it'd be much appreciated!
TMZ icon anyone??
TV - 70" LG UM6970PUA  
AVR - Denon x2400h 5.2.2 Surround
Devices - Apple TV 4K, nVIDIA Shield TV Pro
Server - unRAID Pro, v6.9 | Asus TUF Gaming x570-Plus (Wifi) | AMD Ryzen 9 3950x | 64GB G.SKILL | 12TB Dual Parity + 92TB Storage
Remote - Logitech Harmony Smart Hub & Control
[Edit] Ignore this! Posted a substandard icon without realising the PSD was right under my nose. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 Metro Icons1