A very big pat on the back!
hi,

just wanted to drop a message with a word of encouragement.

xbmc is superb. it is by far my most used piece of software on my xbox. if i'm working at home it is on most of the day streaming through my cd collection etc. not used windows mce but compared to wmp (and the millions$ that goes into that) you've done a fantastic job.

i'm a developer myself, although totally different field, so i know what it's like when you sit back and look at your work and can genuinely say "look at that - we are cool!".

i also know how frustrating some of the questions must be from people with a little knowledge, ie. "build in xyz, it's open source so you can just recompile it" - it doesn't matter how often you tell them does itHuh!!! just hang in there!

anyway, the slideshow would be really cool if you could print the pictures. it's got usbs so you could use a usb printer. drivers for most of the printers are on winupdate, so you could just download from there. i mean the xbox is just a pc. arrrrggghhhh :bomb:

well done guys - some of us really appreciate the effort you put in! :bowdown:
(petergillett @ may 18 2005,11:35 Wrote:anyway, the slideshow would be really cool if you could print the pictures. it's got usbs so you could use a usb printer. drivers for most of the printers are on winupdate, so you could just download from there. i mean the xbox is just a pc. arrrrggghhhh  :bomb:
hehe :nuts:
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A very big pat on the back!0