HDMI Audio issue DTS and surround sound (nvidia)?
I got it to finally work, OMG!! I just updateed my bios un installed nvidia, reinstalled, uninstalled reinstalled...LOL Updated video driver again, reinstalled audio drivers again and finally was able to see 7.1! Nod I am so happy. I am now going to upgrade to beta 3, fingers crossed everything goes well. Thank you for everyones help on trying to get this resolved it is very much appreicated Big Grin
DownStairs = Dell Vostro 200 /Core2Duo E6550 @ 2.33GHz /5Gb DDR2 Memory /500Gb Sata Hard Drive /Two 2TB Iomega External HD's /Radeon HD2400 Pro with HDMI /XBMC Eden Beta 3 with HD Audio /Onkyo Tx-SR705 7.1 Surround /Samsung PN59D7000 /Harmony One Remote.
Upstairs = Zotac Zbox ID-11/Windows 7/XBMC Eden Beta 3 with HD Audio /1TB External HD /Samsung 32" 1080i.
Glad you got it Smile if you want full HD-Audio and Beta3 use this version
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
DDDamian Wrote:Glad you got it Smile if you want full HD-Audio and Beta3 use this version

thanks....way ahead of you I just downloaded and installed it, trying to get it all set up now Smile
DownStairs = Dell Vostro 200 /Core2Duo E6550 @ 2.33GHz /5Gb DDR2 Memory /500Gb Sata Hard Drive /Two 2TB Iomega External HD's /Radeon HD2400 Pro with HDMI /XBMC Eden Beta 3 with HD Audio /Onkyo Tx-SR705 7.1 Surround /Samsung PN59D7000 /Harmony One Remote.
Upstairs = Zotac Zbox ID-11/Windows 7/XBMC Eden Beta 3 with HD Audio /1TB External HD /Samsung 32" 1080i.
navig8r Wrote:I got it to finally work, OMG!! I just updateed my bios un installed nvidia, reinstalled, uninstalled reinstalled...LOL Updated video driver again, reinstalled audio drivers again and finally was able to see 7.1! Nod I am so happy. I am now going to upgrade to beta 3, fingers crossed everything goes well. Thank you for everyones help on trying to get this resolved it is very much appreicated Big Grin
Patient and hard work can overcome most obstacle, and congratulation on a job well done. It's time to enjoy the movie then! Smile
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
bluray Wrote:Patient and hard work can overcome most obstacle, and congratulation on a job well done. It's time to enjoy the movie then! Smile

Yes sir, it does pay off Laugh Now I just have to go through and set up everything in xbmc perfectly again, needed to do a clean install, but at least I got it all working
navig8r Wrote:Yes sir, it does pay off Laugh Now I just have to go through and set up everything in xbmc perfectly again, needed to do a clean install, but at least I got it all working
How is Seattle these days? I used to enjoy hunting deer with friends out there in the late 80's and early 90's. It is always beautiful in summer there! Smile
bluray Wrote:How is Seattle these days? I used to enjoy hunting deer with friends out there in the late 80's and early 90's. It is always beautiful in summer there! Smile

Well as you would know, i is rainy and cold right now. The summers are very nice (the 3 weeks we get...LOL). I am not originally from here and I still can't wrap my head around why people love it so much. Most of the time here it is just gloomy and wet. I keep trying to convince my wife to move down south Shocked but sh eis not having that..lol
navig8r Wrote:Most of the time here it is just gloomy and wet.
I cannot see myself living there in winter either. It's just too much rains for me. I'm a sun shine (free vitamin D) person. It is beautiful there in summer though. I miss the drive thru boat McDonald in Ramon! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDMI Audio issue DTS and surround sound (nvidia)?0