Aeon MQ3 Library Visual not working

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
rob2010 Offline
Hey guys, I got this skin set up yesterday but I want to change my library visual in movies but everytime i choose something and I go to check it doesnt work. Iv roamed all over the forums and cant find an answer. does anyone know what the problem might be?

by library visual I mean changing the view type. BTW
(This post was last modified: 2012-02-17 22:11 by rob2010.)
find quote
bibliotekarz Offline
I have problem with Library Visual too.
After upgrade Dharma to Eden I see for example "Movies" only in List. Other ViewTypes not working(?)
find quote
indiejones Online
Have you gone into the MQ3 skin settings and selected the optional Movie/TV Shows/Music etc wall views you need to select the one's you want to use

Optoma HD Projector, Panasonic 50PX70 Plasma, Pioneer Elite VSX 74 (US spec) AVR, Kef Q65 main, iQ8ds rear, XQ2C centre, XBOX 360 Elite, Samsung LE40C650, SKY HD, Lutron IR Rania Lighting, Harmony 1, HTPC - XBMC (AEON MQ5 - DSPlayer) iPad 2 (xbmc)

CPU - AMD Phenom ii 560, MB - M4A78LT-M, GPU - GT440 DDR5, 32GB Corsair SSD, 4GB Corsair DDR3, 3x 1.5TB HDD's
find quote
bibliotekarz Offline
Ok. When I turn on all available Viewtypes I can use only:
List, Low List, Wall, Large List.

I find solution :
Uninstall XBMC, clean Windows registry of XBMC entry, install again XBMC, add "Skin Aeon MQ 3 - Repository" from http://www.marcosqui.com.br/downloads_english.html to XBMC and download skin MQ 3 by XBMC.
Now everything works - I've WinXP + 11 Eden beta 3.
(I think problem was upgrade Dharma 10.1 to Eden 11 beta 3).
(This post was last modified: 2012-02-19 11:17 by bibliotekarz.)
find quote
stewiegriffin Offline
Hi.
Im having the same problem, i can only view movies and everything as list even though i selected the view i wanted on the skin settings. I have tried uninstall/install and clean the registry and it didnt solve it ( it did solve my problem of not being able to set a folder as tv shows) but not this problem.
Anyone else is having or had this problem? How can i fix it? I wanted to use the 3d wall view
find quote
kerlin219 Offline
Yeah i also am having the above issues ,also having problem getting 3d content to show up,using eden 11 windows 7 professional.

Htpc A6-3500,Gygabyte GA-A75M-D2H,Samsung 830 64gb ssd,GSkills ripjaws 2x4gb,Apevia xmaster case with 500w psu,
Asus black internal bluray drive,logitech k400 wireless keyboard.
find quote
kerlin219 Offline
Never mind sorted it out

Htpc A6-3500,Gygabyte GA-A75M-D2H,Samsung 830 64gb ssd,GSkills ripjaws 2x4gb,Apevia xmaster case with 500w psu,
Asus black internal bluray drive,logitech k400 wireless keyboard.
find quote
stewiegriffin Offline
How did you fix it? Im still having the same problem, can only see the movies in list =/
find quote
The O Offline
Hi Guys,

Having the same issue, I have the showcase view activated but only shows in list view.

Also I added my movies to the movies menu and series to the tv shows menu, but they both show up on whichever menu I choose(even though they are saved on different hard drives under different folders).
find quote
The O Offline
(2012-06-06 14:09)stewiegriffin Wrote:  How did you fix it? Im still having the same problem, can only see the movies in list =/

This should sort the issue if you follow the steps in this link:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...he_library
find quote
schnappy Offline
Does anyone have a proper solution to this problem? I've tried remaking my library... Still only getting a list view with Panel as my select ViewType. Nothing in the above post hints at a fix.
find quote