Castle 2009 Ignored after first 6 Episodes
Question 
Hi Guys, been living with this for a couple of years now as really can't figure out what's happening, but time to ask the community.

I have all four seasons of what's available of TV show Castle 2009. However in the library only the first, I think, 6 episodes of season one show up, there after it detects nothing for the jukebox. I can see all the shows when browsing videos and it shows me which ones I have watched, yet still doesn't get scrapped.

Things that have made no difference:
Tried different naming conventions, currently they're are uniformed like every episode and I can see no differences between them and the files that work.
Moving to different directories and completely different drives.
Running on various operating systems, windows 7 x68 x86 and ubuntu and live. Currently 7 x64.
Rebuilding library.

Any ideas? Cheers
A quick search here:

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=...354&lid=13

Shows that TVDB has all of the information.

There are however two versions of the show:

http://thetvdb.com/?string=Castle+2009&s...ion=Search

Make sure you pick the right one Smile
I have the right one as the first six episodes are coming up correctly. It's very odd from xbmc
It's likely XBMC is picking up the series as this Castle, which only has six episodes.

Try naming the series folder "Castle (2009)" (with the brackets).
maxcovergold Wrote:I have the right one as the first six episodes are coming up correctly. It's very odd from xbmc

XBMC is only as good as the scraper you use.

you need to make the folder (top level) look like what you want from TVDB.
jhusch Wrote:XBMC is only as good as the scraper you use.

The scraper is only as good as the naming people use.

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
I can't beleve how stupid i've been. I have every episode name with 2009 after the title and didn't think once that it woud matter what I would call the initial folder. I took for grated the thumbnails that have obviously been processed from the video files matching the correct show, thinking they had previously scrapped them. ffs every episode is named after a famous castle!

Thanks for your help guys, at least the mrs. found it quite funny!
thank you maxcovergold..I had the exact same issue...you hit right on the spot..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Castle 2009 Ignored after first 6 Episodes0