[Mac] guide for synology
Hi, I have just downloaded and installed xbmc on a new macbook pro.
I seem to have been able to connect to my synology diskstation, and I see 3 folders which are those that synology creates by default, but cannot see all other folders that I have created.

Do you know of any step by step guide available out there?

Many thanks
Nic
Assodispade Wrote:Hi, I have just downloaded and installed xbmc on a new macbook pro.
I seem to have been able to connect to my synology diskstation, and I see 3 folders which are those that synology creates by default, but cannot see all other folders that I have created.

Many thanks
Nic

Have you enabled file sharing (smb or afp) on your synology?
Anyway, this is not a XBMC problem. You'll have better luck asking support in synology forum.
xbmc.log: /Users/<username>/Library/Logs/xbmc.log
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Assodispade Wrote:Hi, I have just downloaded and installed xbmc on a new macbook pro.

Many thanks
Nic

Dude pls search through the forums first. There are plenty of threads about tips with your setup here.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mac] guide for synology0