[ATV Silver] Include a real-time adjustment for audio sync
I've only been fooling with Eden about 3-4 weeks and I've probably screwed up my install for lack of knowledge... but when I do get it to "work" I'm having two nasty issues while watching movies; First, the Audio Sync to the Video is way off and it would be nice if you could adjust it on the fly while the video was going. Otherwise you're leaving the movie and hoping that whatever it is you're doing will correct the issue. It'd be nice to have a simple drop-down menu with Audio +/- and you could sync it that way.

My other issue is most movies will only play 20-25 minutes before locking up, and then you have to exit, and resume. I don't know what's causing that.

Oh Yeah... it seems that in Eden's online manual they mention the Gen2 (black) AppleTV but not much reference to the Gen1 (silver) ATV? Are we not supposed to use Eden with the Gen1's?

Mike
That exists - click on the little film reel in the on-screen display while viewing a movie Big Grin
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
DDDamian Wrote:That exists - click on the little film reel in the on-screen display while viewing a movie Big Grin

Is there a screen shot of this or maybe its a pop-up? There's no little film reel on my screen... just the movie. Pressing Menu doesn't help it takes me back to the list. Right & Left on the remote advance or goes back in the movie chapters. Up & Down on the remote controls volume. I'm missing something here.
DrGrafix Wrote:Is there a screen shot of this or maybe its a pop-up? There's no little film reel on my screen... just the movie. Pressing Menu doesn't help it takes me back to the list. Right & Left on the remote advance or goes back in the movie chapters. Up & Down on the remote controls volume. I'm missing something here.

press and hold down.
press and hold down the center button ... davilla - why so missleading? Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV Silver] Include a real-time adjustment for audio sync0