Movie Set: small issue
I really appreciate the option movie set! I've found however a small issue with the title of the collection... I don't know if the title is given by moviedb archive or xbmc but the point is that the title of the archive comes with the original title, instead the localized title, so that I can't find then the movies in the common alphabetic order
IE, the cartoons open season 1, 2 and 3 have got the italian titles boog and eliot 1,2 and 3... and the the collection got the name "open season collection" instead "boot and eliot collection"
gatto_mannaro Wrote:I really appreciate the option movie set! I've found however a small issue with the title of the collection... I don't know if the title is given by moviedb archive or xbmc but the point is that the title of the archive comes with the original title, instead the localized title, so that I can't find then the movies in the common alphabetic order
IE, the cartoons open season 1, 2 and 3 have got the italian titles boog and eliot 1,2 and 3... and the the collection got the name "open season collection" instead "boot and eliot collection"

It comes from theMovieDB and it isn't (yet) an option to have translated movie collection names
as far as i can tell.
You can request it on their forum if they want to add this.

EDIT:
Well I already did it for you Wink
http://help.themoviedb.org/discussions/w...solve=true
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
thank you a lot! :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Set: small issue0