• 4(current)
[WIP] lightbox skin
I am really, really looking forward to this skin. Cool
I need it badly - Windows 8 beta is due! Shocked
ciao, Dani

AMD Fusion E-350/Win 8/custom XBMC, Yamaha RX-V1900, Pioneer DV-LX50, custom speakers
tree_jammer Wrote:Also a little strange behaviour I'm getting. When displaying the visualisation screen if the down key is pressed it hides the fanart image which is basically just an image control. any ideas?

Up and Down will trigger the song rating (+/-) and any info you've coded.

PS. Love what you've done so far, really promising.
Tree Jammer, this is looking fantastic, great job!
Thumbs Up 
tree_jammer Wrote:This started as a personal project but I've found i have limited abilities in skinning and could really do with some help from the talented coder here!Big Grin

Limited abilities? You're so modest man, this skin is beautiful!

I'm REALLY looking forward to trying it!
Any chance you can allow the user to change the transitional effects on the homescreen like on an android launcher. IE. Zoom, roll, no effect etc. I'm thinking about the right part of the screen where you can see recent tv shows etc.
holyshit, there are some nice skins being developed recently. Well done on this one! the new screen looks nice.
Looking very good dude, looking forward to further progress updates!
Edit: have you thought about using the artist slideshow script for additional artist fanart similar to how zune does it.
this looks awesome man, can't wait!
tungmeister Wrote:Looking very good dude, looking forward to further progress updates!
Edit: have you thought about using the artist slideshow script for additional artist fanart similar to how zune does it.

that would be fantastic!
Fair play tree_jammer Lightbox is looking sweet!
I will be keeping a close eye on this very interesting Skin.
Download X-cite_V0.3 - 13th June 2007
Download from Rapidshare
Or
Download from Megaupload
Wow! Looks amazing. When can we get our hands on this?
You did a really nice job with the new playing screen. This is looking very promising.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
Looks great, it would be awesome if add ons could add their own widgets to the different screens, but I have no idea if that's possible.
It's cool! I love minimalistic style.
What is about international fonts?
I would like to try this skin. Where could I download it?
Photographer Wrote:I would like to try this skin. Where could I download it?
tree_jammer Wrote:Here are some screens and a video of my skin titled 'lightbox' [b]currently in development[/b].
Wink
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] lightbox skin16