• 9(current)
[WIP] lightbox skin
(2012-03-25, 18:10)sezz Wrote:
(2012-03-25, 18:04)cooldfuzion Wrote: some ideas:

http://blog.comcast.com/assets/XfinityOn...onXbox.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WYYpK192jy0/Tt...update.jpg
http://cdn5.tweaktown.com/news/2/1/21788...morrow.jpg

looks like xperience1080

No my skin is not based on the xbox NXE and like sezz says (LOL) experience1080 is a great skin that is already like that. Mine is more based on the metro style used on the windows phone and zune player.
WOW this skin looks absolutely amazing!! I can't wait to use it!

About the home screen, recently added TV shows should display season posters instead of episode thumbs imo. It looks much cleaner. Episode thumbs are usually just ugly snapshots from the episode. :x
(2012-03-25, 23:19)Elixxen Wrote: About the home screen, recently added TV shows should display season posters instead of episode thumbs imo. It looks much cleaner. Episode thumbs are usually just ugly snapshots from the episode. :x

I respectfully disagree Wink awesome skin btw, curious How it Will behave on an atv2
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
wow, loved it on first sight. It's a while ago I looked forward to a new skin, but Lightbox is something I look forward to Smile
looks like it was easier than i thought to implement the different skin colours. ENJOY! Big Grin

the light theme will be a little more work.

(2012-03-27, 01:21)tree_jammer Wrote: looks like it was easier than i thought to implement the different skin colours. ENJOY! Big Grin

I've tried out just about all the skins in the repos and yours will be the best skin yet, maybe even better than my current favorite reFocus. I'm very excited none the less Big Grin

I know i already asked this, though would it be possible to remove the windmill effect of the menus when browsing up and down? Either way I can only say this skin is AMAZING and congratulations as a Team-XBMC Member Smile
Really, really, really excited about this skin!
This is the most professional looking skin I've seen. Very nice.
(2012-03-27, 01:21)tree_jammer Wrote: looks like it was easier than i thought to implement the different skin colours. ENJOY! Big Grin

damn those look nice! the more i come to this thread, the more hyped i keep getting for this skin. can't wait for ur initial release!
(2012-03-27, 03:16)Shinu Wrote: damn those look nice! the more i come to this thread, the more hyped i keep getting for this skin. can't wait for ur initial release!

+1 for me!! I'm currently using Metropolis which is awesome, and very easy for the family to use. But I'm waiting patiently to see how this skin compares ... from the videos / screenshots it's looking like this skin will take the crown!

Keep up the great work and let us all know as soon as you have a 'beta' version we can try out Big Grin
(2012-03-21, 23:10)loggio Wrote: Tree jammer,

Will this akin have support for pvr functionality? That would be the icing on the cake.

Looking sweet!

Cheers,
Loggio.

+1

This skin looks amazing! I know us PVR users are in the minority, but please consider adding PVR / Live TV support.

Can't wait to try this out. Cheers.
(2012-03-27, 15:39)Gomorule Wrote: +1

This skin looks amazing! I know us PVR users are in the minority, but please consider adding PVR / Live TV support.

Can't wait to try this out. Cheers.

+1 Big Grin
(2012-03-27, 01:30)nooryani84 Wrote:

I've tried out just about all the skins in the repos and yours will be the best skin yet, maybe even better than my current favorite reFocus. I'm very excited none the less Big Grin

I know i already asked this, though would it be possible to remove the windmill effect of the menus when browsing up and down? Either way I can only say this skin is AMAZING and congratulations as a Team-XBMC Member Smile

1+ This is a really amazing skin but an option to disable the windmill effect of the home menus would be soo nice...plz consider this..Big Grin

Why you don'y use the script color picker , like me in Glass?

I think only certain *work* with this theme, so a colour picker might not be the best idea for this theme. Up to the creator though...
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] lightbox skin16