epbookmarks help!
I've been going around and around with these <epbookmark> tags, trying to make them work in an .nfo. I have yet to be successful.

And yes, before someone points out the wiki entry with some information about this, know that I've looked at it many times.

What gets me is that is says "multiple <episodedetails> XML blocks in succession". Does this mean within the same .nfo file? I've tried this. Didn't work. I've copy/pasted whole blocks and just edited the entries for season, episode, epbookmark, title, etc. Didn't work. Do you need 2 .nfo files? Tried this, didn't work. I'm sure it's something minor that I haven't clicked with yet, but it has been frustrating me. Hopefully someone has some insight to share, and maybe even an example of an actual .nfo with working epbookmark tags.

Thanks!
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Nobody uses the epbookmark tag? Really?

I'm just looking for one kind soul's example! Smile
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
I haven't been able to make it work yet, but from another post I read you post something like:

Code:
<episodedetails>
  <title>Episode 2</title>
  <season>1</season>
  <episode>2</episode>
  <epbookmark>0</epbookmark>  <!-- For media files containing multiple episodes, where value is the time where the episode begins in seconds  -->
</episodedetails>
<episodedetails>
  <title>Episode 3</title>
  <season>1</season>
  <episode>3</episode>
  <epbookmark>658</epbookmark>  <!-- For media files containing multiple episodes, where value is the time where the episode begins in seconds  -->
</episodedetails>
bump
(2012-08-29, 21:34)thrak76 Wrote: bump

Did you correctly named the file that represents all the episodes ? You have to use a naming like TV_Show.s01e01-02-03.mkv and TV_Show.s01e01-02-03.nfo. You also need to have the correct folder structure : TV Show / Season1/ TV_Show.s01e01-02-03.mkv

I'm also trying to use NFO and the <epbookmark> tag and I had some success in building a list of multiple episodes from a single video file (see my example here : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=140743).

I'm still having issues when playing episodes (all episodes starts at 00 seconds).

MacMini (end 2014) - Core i7 3Ghz - 16Gb - Intel Iris 1536Mb
macOS 10.12.6
Kodi 17 + Testing Kodi 18b3

(2012-09-17, 20:33)Ribero Wrote: I'm still having issues when playing episodes (all episodes starts at 00 seconds).

This is exactly the problem I'm trying to overcome.

Everything else you referenced is correct. All scrapes just fine. Just can't get it to start anywhere but the beginning...
So, it looks like a bug...

No guru here to give us an advice ?

May be it's time to open a new ticket. We may wait a little longer for a feedback and then I will open a new ticket.
MacMini (end 2014) - Core i7 3Ghz - 16Gb - Intel Iris 1536Mb
macOS 10.12.6
Kodi 17 + Testing Kodi 18b3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
epbookmarks help!0