Bottom part flashin
Question 
First off i want to say that this is the moste awsome MC there is

I have used xbmc for a little more than a week and always found good help here in the forum Big Grin

But now I have a problem Huh

I have set a REALLY old pc of mine to the television

it´s a Pentium D 1.8 GHz 2GB ram 400 GB HHD

It had a Nvida grapic card, but i removed that (it´s old and won´t work anymore)

I had a fresh install of ubuntu 10.10 befor installing xbmc...

Now i have upgraded to xbmc eden... and btw... it looks awsome Smile i just cant change the skin withoute making it freaza, but that issue i don´t mind.. I know the pc is really old... about 6-7 years since i bought it

And now it´s time for my issue

when playing a movie file and i move the mouse the bottom line with controls and info about the movie start flashing... at first this was nothing that botherd me.. but now when i have the need to use subtitles, it flashes the same way and makes it imposible to read.

How can i fix this problem, i have tryed to use my best english and searching the forum for help.. but opviesly i need help since im writing here Confused
AAAnd... another issue since im writing issues... when a movie file is finished it is supose to stop, but it keeps repeating itself... im guessing that this is just a setting issue.. but i don´t know where to find it
Help anyone?
Hate to say it, but the spec of the PC you're using is pretty low. There's a good chance you're going to have all kinds of issues with it.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
that i know... thinking about downgrading my xbmc, but those issues is the only issues i actually have with my pc... im not having any problems playing movies, and streaming documentarys from the web

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bottom part flashin0