[wip] live tv support
LastCoder Wrote:I'm running linux and it worked - did you copy the folders to the Aeon Nox Skin folder ?

arhh its working now all good, thanks heaps Smile
LastCoder Wrote:associated channel logos are not show (most of them) in channel view with minimized live tv picture (live tv "home screen").

If channel list is opened by context or in channel manager - all associated logos are shown right ...

Hope you understand, don't have screenies atm .. wife is watching TV ;-)

So long

LastCoder

WIFE REALLY wants OSD with "what's next" in TV ;-)

Sorry. I can't reproduce this...in my case all tv/radio logos shown right....or is possible that I don't understand your case. An screenshot maybe helps me!

And yes, I'm working on "what's next" feature, it will be avaliable soon!

Regards!
New Aeon Nox LiveTV Mod (v3) -ONLY FOR AEON NOX SVN-

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?xvnccxeg1skluic

http://www.wupload.com/file/2670959067/T...ETV_v3.rar

Instructions

Drag and drop the folder named "skin.aeon.nox.svn" to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons and overwrite all file or folder.

Changelog v3

- FIXED Sidebar overlay bug.

- FIXED Home Menu Bar when PVR is recording or with Timer enabled (now the home menu bar moves correctly depending of the user settings -Top or middle-).

- FIXED some sections when BackgroundVideo is enabled.

- FIXED Now Playing bug in Home when BackgroundVideo is enabled.

- FIXED Now Playing position in LiveTV section when BackgroundVideo is enabled.

- FIXED Now Playing position in LiveTV section when you play other content than LiveTV.

- FIXED Seekbar and Title name in LiveTV section when BackgroundVideo is enabled.

- FIXED Now Playing size and type when BackgroundVideo is enabled (the TV logo now appears correctly).

- FIXED Fixed Record and Timer icons in EPG Timeline section.

- FIXED Breadcrumbs (title, pagecount and item names now appears with font and size correctly).

- FIXED Title Breadcrumb position in other sections.

- FIXED Buttons position in Sidebar (in LiveTV secion). Now appears with the correctly height.

- FIXED overlay buttons in Sidebar (in LiveTV secion).

- FIXED overlay buttons in Sidebar (in LiveTV secion).

- FIXED Seekbar and Time label when Breadcrumbs is not active (now appears into the upper rectangle).

- FIXED the issue where the bar (where appear recording and timer in home) does not appear when BackgroundVideo is enabled.

- ADDED new timer and recording icon for the focusedlayout of all sections.

- OPTIMIZED code.
weemaaan Wrote:Update works great, is there any way to remove the now playing text from the EPG screen. Pic attached.

Is there also any way of adding a fullscreen button similar to what Confluence or Cirrus Extended has?

Sorry for size of pic.

I'm still getting the same problem with the now playing text over the EPG. The video info view on home looks much better now though.
Very very nice work! How about merging this into the main Nox-branch? Smile
boomslang Wrote:Very very nice work! How about merging this into the main Nox-branch? Smile

...exactly! reapplying the patch after each Nox-update is a pain in the a**. Please merge this into the Nox-mainline!
weemaaan Wrote:I'm still getting the same problem with the now playing text over the EPG. The video info view on home looks much better now though.

Do you continue with this bug in the new version? Strange, I do not happen ... The mod is only for SVN Nox Aeon, Are you using it?

boomslang Wrote:Very very nice work! How about merging this into the main Nox-branch? Smile

snipah Wrote:...exactly! reapplying the patch after each Nox-update is a pain in the a**. Please merge this into the Nox-mainline!

Yes, my intention is talk to you Big_Noid and join the official branch, but first I want that the users tests the MOD for 2/3 weeks for fix any possible bug and for incorporate new features (what's next, for example).

Regards!
weemaaan Wrote:I'm still getting the same problem with the now playing text over the EPG. The video info view on home looks much better now though.

Im having the same issue and i'm using aeon svn and the v3 mod.
Thanks a lot for ur awesom work.

ps : I also noticed that the mod has broke the script for playlist last added items.
I'm using svn. Even tried with a fresh pull but it still does it
I will only add this in main line if it is compatible with regular non-pvr XBMC. I don't want to have errors in log that it can't find pvr setting or something like that.
In that case it would be wise for tocinillo to fork my repo and add his changes in there. That way he can maintain all the pvr stuff (as I would not change anything in those xml's there will be no manual file merging) and pull in my changes.
Machete Wrote:Im having the same issue and i'm using aeon svn and the v3 mod.
Thanks a lot for ur awesom work.

im also having the same issuse with mine as you can see in picture

using v3

nowplaying and time still weird

any ideas? thanks

btw thankyou for taking the time to make this, its great!!! Smile
I don't know why appears this bug, in my machine all is working perfectly :S

Try with this for the nowplaying bug: http://www.mediafire.com/?28z9xut56tihlvp and please, report me if the bug dissapears.

@Big_Noid: I think that this mod is fully compatible with non-pvr XBMC, but I prefer test this (1-2 month) and then I will confirm you totally.
Big_Noid Wrote:I will only add this in main line if it is compatible with regular non-pvr XBMC. I don't want to have errors in log that it can't find pvr setting or something like that.
In that case it would be wise for tocinillo to fork my repo and add his changes in there. That way he can maintain all the pvr stuff (as I would not change anything in those xml's there will be no manual file merging) and pull in my changes.

PVR can be added without problems.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
tocinillo, please fork BigNoid's branch. You already have released 3 updates, and I have to download the whole folder every time.
Plus, every time I run Github, it complains about those new files not being in the branch, etc... Hard to keep being up to date with Aeon Nox.

Other than that, it's pretty amazing, thanks a lot Big Grin
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
Maxoo Wrote:tocinillo, please fork BigNoid's branch. You already have released 3 updates, and I have to download the whole folder every time.
Plus, every time I run Github, it complains about those new files not being in the branch, etc... Hard to keep being up to date with Aeon Nox.

Other than that, it's pretty amazing, thanks a lot Big Grin

yes, that´s correct. or at least an info about the aeon nox version your mod is based on.
nice work btw Smile
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[wip] live tv support0