[wip] live tv support
tocinillo Wrote:Yes, I will consider use github, but first I will launch a public test beta into a zip file. In any case, my intention is demand to Big_Noid that he integrates this mod into the official skin.

I'm fine either way, but please include some instruction for the github updates once available. I've only ever updated from .zip files.

thx
Github let you download a zip file Wink
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
I'm desperately waiting for the release of this skin.... i'm currently using aeon nox... and the only reason for not switching to the pvr branch is the missing pvr support in aeon nox!

any eta ? ;-)
Thanks for the sticky Smile

As I said in the official thread, I added submenus to TV item on main menu:

Thanks to phil65!
Finalized channels info window:

And recording info window:

Regards!
hey tocinillo, looking good! Smile

any chance you could make the default button for prog info 'switch' instead of 'ok'?

since most people are using a remote 'switch' as the default seems to make more sense, because you can back-out of the dialog with 'back' on the remote..
Hi everybody!

Tonight (GMT+1) I will launch the PVR LiveTV mod for Aeon Nox. Actually the only missing feature is the EPG on Channels OSD, but in 2/3 hours I'll finish it completly Smile

Regards!
what tuner are u using tocinillo? i'm looking to get a new one, so i'd like some advice. preferably a usb tuner.
Any recent TV Tunner is compatible with any backend (I'm talking of Windows support, although I think that the support in Linux is as good). For more information visit Mediaportal wiki or Fortherecord wiki.

Concretly I'm using this:

Regards!
tocinillo Wrote:Hi everybody!

Tonight (GMT+1) I will launch the PVR LiveTV mod for Aeon Nox. Actually the only missing feature is the EPG on Channels OSD, but in 2/3 hours I'll finish it completly Smile

Regards!

Where can i get it ? i need it !! NodNodNod
I'm working on ChannelManger.xml (1,5-2 more hours) Smile
Finally!! Aeon Nox LiveTV support!

Download: http://www.wupload.com/file/2670053312/A...LIVETV.rar

Instructions:

Only drag and drop the folder named "skin.aeon.nox.svn" to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons and overwrite any file or folder.

Some screenshots:

Any bug or sugestion, please, post it in this thread Smile

Regards!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[wip] live tv support0