[wip] live tv support
Thank you again, tocinillo, you are my hero Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
@ tocinillo
one thing: please use <!-- ... --> for comments in your xml, not << .. >>
that´s the correct way in xml data files.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-03-14, 12:57)tocinillo Wrote: @NaDs: Are you using Windows, Linux or OSX? I think that the bug appears because you are setting the time in "12 hours" format. Change it to 24 horus and the bug will be fixed.

im on windows and the 12 hour format was my problem, switched to 24 and now works great

thanks Smile

Added this in the 1080 branch. Did some corrections and renamed a file so please base your future work on the 1080 branch Smile
Thx tocinillo for the hard work and phil65 for the merge Smile
@phil65 ok, thank you.

@Big_Noid perfect! sorry for the delay in github, but these days I've had a lot of work.
Hi Tocinillo, I think I have found a bug. When listening to a tdt radio channel, if I hit the button "record", it starts the recording, but I am unable to stop it, since it doesn't appear in the recording screen (the recordings from tv channels work well, though).

Thank you for your work.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2012-03-16, 12:14)manfeed Wrote: Hi Tocinillo, I think I have found a bug. When listening to a tdt radio channel, if I hit the button "record", it starts the recording, but I am unable to stop it, since it doesn't appear in the recording screen (the recordings from tv channels work well, though).

Thank you for your work.

has got nothing to do with the skin.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Will this work with Aeon Nox (git) ?
(2012-03-30, 03:00)gardnersm Wrote: Will this work with Aeon Nox (git) ?

it´s integrated in git pre-3.0 branch. you can find the link to big_noids repo in the first post.
(2012-03-12, 23:23)thatguy7669 Wrote: great job tocinillo!

one small request i have, is could you add the osd channel group select function?

this is the code from the confluence based skins:

Code:
<control type="selectbutton" id="503">
            <posx>490</posx>
            <posy>335</posy>
            <description>TV Channel Group Select Button</description>
            <texturebg border="5">Barground2.png</texturebg>
            <onleft>503</onleft>
            <onright>503</onright>
            <onup>500</onup>
            <ondown>500</ondown>
            <include>VisibleFadeEffect</include>
        </control>

i've tried myself, but i can't get it to work.

other than that i think your mod is perfect!

thank you very much for the good work
thatguy
Is it possible to implement this feature? The skin is perfect for watching Live-TV, only channel group selection is missing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[wip] live tv support0