Beta 3 - Movie Sets
And you are using themoviedb as the scraper for both these sources?
Jaken Wrote:And you are using themoviedb as the scraper for both these sources?

Yes they are all grouped together in the one source and themoviedb scraper is used.
I'm out of ideas, sorry. Try to provide a Debug Log (more info in the wiki). Then maybe a developer can figure out what is causing this problem.
Ok. If im to do that should i delete all movies again then enable logging and rescrape or just enable logging and rescrape?
I think it would be best to first delete all movies and then just to add a temporary source with one movie that works as expected and one that doesn't. Just to eliminate all other rescrapes. Then scrape with debug logging activated.
OK, good idea. I think that I will give it a go tomorrow.
Struggling doing all this through rdp..
Thumbs Up 
Hi,

Just readed all above, my grouping in sets seems to be working allright with confluence vertical skin. Though I have problems with one particular set:

"The Avenger Collection",

It does seem to group Iron man 1 & 2 en Hulk 1 & 2 which are on different drives. But Captain america en Thor are not grouped which should be.

My question;

Is there a way to manually add them to a group? Or is there someplace where I can check if they would be grouped listening to the The MovieDBHuh
http://www.themoviedb.org - search for the film and look on the left in the "in collection _blah_"
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:http://www.themoviedb.org - search for the film and look on the left in the "in collection _blah_"

Okay thanks for your reply, I just took a look at the website and it seems like the collection has all the right relations with the correct movies. But the movies like THOR and captain America seem to have no relation to the collection, but are listed in it..Mistake??

Can I do this manually? Is it possible to edit at the movieDB?
Peter1987 Wrote:Okay thanks for your reply, I just took a look at the website and it seems like the collection has all the right relations with the correct movies. But the movies like THOR and captain
America seem to have not. Mistake??

Can I do this manually? Is it possible to edit at the movieDB?

Not sure if THOR and Captain America should be grouped as a collection...
Can you give reasons why they should? Be careful what you do there because that will affect a lot of people.

Edit:
According to some site they are indeed part of 'The Avenger Collection' and they are part of that collection.
http://www.themoviedb.org/collection/86311-the-avengers-collection
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Big Grin 
Martijn Wrote:Not sure if THOR and Captain America should be grouped as a collection...
Can you give reasons why they should? Be careful what you do there because that will affect a lot of people.

Edit:
According to some site they are indeed part of 'The Avenger Collection'

http://www.themoviedb.org/collection/863...collection

sorry I'm on my galaxy note, please take a look at the URL mentioned in my post. That is alink from the movie DB. I think a few relations from the movie towards the collection are missing Smile. going to look at it tomorrow, will keep I updated.

Cheers
Peter1987 Wrote:sorry I'm on my galaxy note, please take a look at the URL mentioned in my post. That is alink from the movie DB. I think a few relations from the movie towards the collection are missing Smile. going to look at it tomorrow, will keep I updated.

Cheers

See what you mean. They exist in the collection however that collection doesn't show on the movie info page. Made a bug report for both on TMDB
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Sorry this took so long..

I tested this with the RC1 and defult skin and bad boys still does not group even though it is on themoviedb.

Strangly though Rush Hour did in this version but not under the Bata 3..

here is my paste bin anyway if someone could tell me why bad boys does not group

http://pastebin.com/JvM95kwP

Thanks..
The problem is that Bad Boys 2 is being scanned in as "Bad Boys". It may mean that it's not added - do you see two entries for it?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:The problem is that Bad Boys 2 is being scanned in as "Bad Boys". It may mean that it's not added - do you see two entries for it?

You were right.. I'll have to check on my main box now to see about the others..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Beta 3 - Movie Sets0