Someone please update pm3 beta for v1.3
hey. pm has always been one of my favorite skins, but once it reach version 3 there was no question. great skin(thanks chokemaniac). even though it wa sin its beta version it was beautiful. ive tried enjoying the newer versions of pm3, but i honestly cant stand looking at them, im not sure if the its the square buttons, or the green color(on the buttons and rss feed) but it realy bugs me. plus, the backgrounds in the main menu on pm3 beta were skinnable(via the media folder in the skin), wich is a feature that disapeared in later versions(everything is within the textures file)

anyways, if anyone could help me out here and port it for v1.3, i'd realy realy apreciate it :evil:

btw project mayhem 3 beta can be found in the 2005-04-01 build of xbmc
eeeeh?

pm3 is the default skin in cvs these days (and has been for a good while now), which means it just about the only skin you can always trust is uptodate
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

yes, but its become ugly(in my opinion)... Stare
you can do it. if you want to change the green -> red or whatever, then find the appropriate texture references in the xml files, design up a new texture, and put it in the media dir with a different name, and update the texture references to the new filename. you can do the same trick to change the background textures.

pop over to chokemaniac's forums for more info. www.chokemaniac.net
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

thanks Smile
so what your saying is i can actualy edit the new pm3 skins myself via graphics in the media folder via an xml file?
this would be a lot more conveniant then having to recompile a new textures file :lol: :lol:
nvm , i can do it myself
i may have a go at this (i seem to be having an xbox burnout wit hall the beta this and that and dev going like it does (test, retest & test again) before anything becomes workable.

dont hold your breath on it however i get to do 5 12 hour days this week with 3 hours travel lol
ive allready done and told him how to do whatever change he wants. who knows it may even be done harsh Smile souldnt release it cause of trouble
i've upped a v1.3 compatible customized version of chokmaniac's beta project mayhem iii titled "project mayhem iii ce", after getting the "go ahead" from him. yup the one with the red rounded buttons.

i personally like this one too  Smile

the only thing that isn't changed is the osd for movies/videos since i'm not a very good graphic designer.  Sad

grab it/them over at xbox-skins under xbox media center (xbmc) skins

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Someone please update pm3 beta for v1.30