Yes video does stutter but what are the best settings?
OK this is still bad. I watched a 1080p .mkv yesterday and it dropped 300 frames the first 20 minutes making the movie not really enjoyable. I used Switch resolution X to change from 24p to PAL to NTSC and no matter which refresh rate was chosen there are a lot of frames lost.

Using Eden RC2
Picking this up: Are these settings only relevant for the internal player or also for external players like mpc and tmt.
I have issues with external players stuttering if xbmc is in fullscreen mode. It disappears if I switch to window mode. Have tried all settings I could find here in the forum. Nothing seems to work. I use a Nvidia geforce 8200 HDMI out on Eden.

I have an issue were the screen goes black in period when I stream from internet.
The screen goes on and off all the time while the audio is always stable.
This is only when I stream from internet like from youtube.
When I stream from my NAS its ever a problem.

If I turn hardware DXVA2 off in the video setting the streaming is perfect but then video from my NAS is VERY slow.
So I need to turn DXVA on and off all the time according to if I want to stream from internet or from my NAS.

This is very annoying and I have have tried different setting on the XBMC without luck.
I have also checked for an updated driver but its already updated.

I am using a ASROCK ION with NVIDIA graphic adaptor.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yes video does stutter but what are the best settings?0