Need help adding TV Series
Question 
Hello,
I have been using this great Skin but having a heck of a time getting TV Series to show up. What is the proper way to get them added to the main menu bar and also show up as banners for each series?

Thank you all that can help!
I have the TV Series main menu bar but I cannot get the different series to show up. What am I missing?
you need to scan your sources into the library
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:you need to scan your sources into the library

I have done this. I went to TV Series and add files. Went to the folder with lets say 2 and a half men season 1 and did a scan. they scan in but usually when set right I can have a banner showing all that particular series in that season. But this is not working.

I hope I have not confused anyone..lol the help is appreciated.
so your issue lies with posters and banners as opposed to the library? Are you by chance setting up each specific show as its own source and then scanning?
Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:so your issue lies with posters and banners as opposed to the library? Are you by chance setting up each specific show as its own source and then scanning?

Probably not..lol I switched from Mediaportal to XBMC and now lost. What I have is on my external HD is a folder called series and in that folder is a bunch of folders with different series in each. So do I go to TVSeries in the menu bar and click add files for each of those folders? Because I think I tried that and it didn't work.
when you are setting up the library you need to set up a share to the external drive folder and then select the media type in your case being tv shows run an automated scan.

I am guessing that your setup looks something like this: Series (parent folder)--TV show (Sub Folder) then the respective season folders off the TV Show?
Series(Parent Folder)--->TV Show----->Files

What I do is click TV Series from the main bar then I have to select files then series and then my series are there. Do I really have to go through all that to get to them? Can I not just click TV Series from the main bar and have my series show up?
I am not following you at all, just what do you want to accomplish?

Can you post some screen shots?
1. Switch back to Confluence.
2. Read the wiki guide.

Once you get it working there, switch back to Aeon.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:1. Switch back to Confluence.
2. Read the wiki guide.

Once you get it working there, switch back to Aeon.

Switching to Confluence and setting up then back to Aeon Nox worked!!

Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help adding TV Series0