• 12(current)
[RELEASE] Add-on Metadata Actors - Skin support
(2013-04-01, 17:23)CaptainKen Wrote: Running XBMC v12.1. I posted this to the Aeon Nox Extras Downloader forum, but perhaps this is the more appropriate place to post this issue.

No actor images are showing up in tv shows or movies.

I've installed both required scripts per the nox extras downloader. I've updated and cleaned the library as well as refreshing the info screen.

Here is the log.

I was able to fix the issue by replacing AppData\Roaming\XBMC with a copy I had made after the initial clean install of XBMC. So know idea what initially caused this out of the box. Any ideas?
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Hi!
Is it possible to use one MySQL db for your add-on?
I'm planning to use one db instance for all my 4 PCs after migrating from MediaPortal and it's not good to keep several SQLite dbs actual sepatetly.

What is the Actors1.db structure?
I'll write all the data ditectly into the db without using any scrapers.

Thanks in advance.
Hello.
Help me please to add just pictures of actors to ViewtypesVideos.xml some like this:
Thank you.
Anyone know of a way to use this to search movies by title? Would love to look movie info up if I don't currently have it in my library.
great! any thoughts of integrating into Aeon or other skins?

thanks for a great addon!
Thatkookooguy
Just to confirm,...

I have an Intel NUC / Win8 / Frodo 12.2 / Aeon Nox 4.1.9 Git,.... and I was able to install this mod with no problems whatsoever!!!!

thanks again!

Legion
Hi Everyone,
I am using the default confluence skin, and all I want to achieve is to be able to see actor info and movies they are in, not just in my movies collection but all movies based on IMDB.
How do I incorporate this to Confluence? Is there any other add on that just adds the option of getting actor info and movies from IMDB?
(2013-08-26, 22:46)hyde01 Wrote: Hi Everyone,
I am using the default confluence skin, and all I want to achieve is to be able to see actor info and movies they are in, not just in my movies collection but all movies based on IMDB.
How do I incorporate this to Confluence? Is there any other add on that just adds the option of getting actor info and movies from IMDB?

That is a skin add-on, so won't work with Confluence.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
This should be fixed integrated in XBMC as a scraper or addon, so that every skin can use it.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I'm using Aeon Nox 4.0 and I apologize in advance if this has been discussed (I didn't see it) or if I am just being stupid and not setting something up correctly. When I add the Today's Actors widget on the Movies menu item, then press up arrow twice to get the list of actors, highlight one and hit enter, instead of getting the actors filmography, all I see is Play / Randomize / Back. I can get the correct data by loading the plugin directly, it just doesn't seem to be linked to the widget. I am still figuring out XBMC and have been using Plex for a while and recently came back to XBMC. The last time I used it, it was running on an original Xbox (over 10 years ago). If anyone can point me in the right direction as to what to look for I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
hi!
i dont want to read the 18 pages through, so i just say it: why is this not already implemented to frodo as an official addon? i mean if u click on the movie information u see the actors in the movie, u click on someones name and the xbmc shows only the movies of the actor scraped in the system. i think clicking on the names should bring up the plugin and show detailed information of the actor.
if this is the plan or this can be done by a few clicks i only had to read after i deeply apologise Smile
keep on the good work!
I think they don't want to force anything on anyone. The addon is not required by any means. It may be nice or cool or useful to see what other movies some actor is in, but maybe some people don't care? Either way, it takes like 2 seconds to download the addon.
Is there any way to make trailer full screen from the filmography as it defaults to the refresh rate of xbmc main menu in windowed form and as i'm pal, and most trailers are NTSC, it stutters. And to get out of the actor bio page to watch full screen looses focus.
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
Hi,

looks like I'm to stupid Sad
I can't get it to work in Frodo and MQ 5.
What changes to i exactly need to make in the skin?
@Paradise, no need change anything in skin, if you have script, only need go to info video, focus actor/director/writer, and select get info artist in menu. Work fine.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Add-on Metadata Actors - Skin support3