• 8(current)
[RELEASE] Add-on Metadata Actors - Skin support
Can you tell me if this add on is broken (using aeon nox) Getting an error on service.py on start up and obviously the script itself is not working , have checked my log and it is this script which is causing issues. I just wanted to know whether this was a problem for anybody else before posting my link to complete startup log.

File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.metadata.actors/resources/lib/service.py", line 12, in <module>
totals += len( getXBMCActors( library_type, False ) )
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.metadata.actors/resources/lib/metautils.py", line 191, in getXBMCActors
Actors += get_directory( directory ).get( "files" ) or []
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.metadata.actors/resources/lib/metautils.py", line 173, in get_directory
o_json = json.loads( json_string )
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 326, in loads
return _default_decoder.decode(s)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 366, in decode
obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 382, in raw_decode
obj, end = self.scan_once(s, idx)
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Hi Guys,

This look like a great add-on.

I am Using Aeon MQ4 on Frodo nightly on a windows 7 setup, will this addon work? and what do I need to install to get it to working.

can any one help

Thanks

**** update***

Ok managed to get it sorted , great add-on
I have installed this and I can see that if I go into Programs /add-On and then select list of actors, upon selecting an actor, it shows me all the sueful information including bio and pictures etc but I cannot access that from within the Movies menu.

For example, if I am in the Movies menu and press 'i' to bring up movie information and then CAST, if I select anyone from the CAST list, is it possible that somehow I can then bring up that actor's information directly while staying inside Movies section instead of going into Programs/ Add-On.

Perhaps I am missing something so would be grateful for any advice.

Regards

Annie
(2012-08-09, 13:39)Scoot_Eruk Wrote: I have installed this and I can see that if I go into Programs /add-On and then select list of actors, upon selecting an actor, it shows me all the sueful information including bio and pictures etc but I cannot access that from within the Movies menu.

For example, if I am in the Movies menu and press 'i' to bring up movie information and then CAST, if I select anyone from the CAST list, is it possible that somehow I can then bring up that actor's information directly while staying inside Movies section instead of going into Programs/ Add-On.

Perhaps I am missing something so would be grateful for any advice.

Regards

Annie

If you are using Aeon Nox, which i suspect you're doing you need to press right when you've highlighted the actor. Then when the portrait of the actor is highlighted you press 'SELECT' and voila.

@FrostBox, Latest translate file for Portuguese (Brazil), download here:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25170804/metadata/strings.xml

Thanks,

Wanilton
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
I know this is one of those gift-horse, mouth kinda things, but I'm gonna do it anyway. I love this addon - very cool, and a long time coming. Sure we'll see it in the official repository before too long. How about couch potato integration though? Time and time again we're sitting down going - who was that guy in...no the guy with the hat and the beard. Oh he was that guy - (uses this addon) oh he was in that movie that we don't have yet? - let's get that. Click.

Script.metadata.actors.0.9.5.Lithuanian.stings
Hello FrostBox,

Here is a Hebrew translation
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oujmel8eb65lhd5/strings.xml

Thanks,
Idan
Still not working with ubuntu Sad
Sorry if it's was already asked but couldn't found the info: Is this plugin in the official repo? Thanks!
No, only on Passion-XBMC repository : http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/Download....-2.0.2.zip
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
ok thanks! Any plan to include it in the official repo? Just wondering about my planson how to include it with my skin. If it's only through Passion-XBMC, I'll include it as an optional feature. Otherwise, it would be a default options,

Thanks!
never
ok thanks for the info. I'll include some skin condition with the integration of this plugin. This should be fine!
Can anyone help me navigate the source of this addon? I want to add an extra button on the movie page, the one with 'search on youtube' etc, but it's so well separated and setup for different languages that those buttones are numerical labels. I have a couchpotato library from thetrailers that simply takes a title as an argument and passes it to CP, if I can figure out how to add a button to the movie schema then I think I'll be all set.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Add-on Metadata Actors - Skin support3