• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Add-on Metadata Actors - Skin support
@FrostBox

I've successfully installed your add-on and I gotta say that it rocks! Thank you so much for coding this!

In your second post, the first screenshot (the Conan one), it looks like the actor image is clickable but I'm unable to reproduce this feature. Did I miss something in your instructions or is your skin that adds a blue border to the image? Don't pull your hair on this one as I don't think that's necessary but I'd like to be able to click it to get the actor biography.

However, I'm unable to make it so that when you click on the actor name you go directly to the actor biography just like with directors and writers. It just pop up the search result with movies from my library but I can't find what I'm doing wrong on this one. I tried to modify the code used for directors and writers but to no avail.

Hope you can help me with this issue!
Hi, Frost
I like add-on, but I'm user type and editing HTML is not what I can. Is there any easy way to install it. I can open it from Add-ons, but cant integrate to skin.
Regards.
@XBMFred

xour skin must support the addon to click the actor thumb , like [WIP]Glass or Aeon Nox

@harybary

same answer for you. Your skin must support the addon, like [WIP]Glass or Aeon Nox

Greets
Eisi
(2012-03-30, 10:35)Eisi2005 Wrote: @harybary

same answer for you. Your skin must support the addon, like [WIP]Glass or Aeon Nox

Eisi2005:

You mean only to install add-on and if skin support it, everything will be fine without adding code to XML's
I tried with Glass, Aeon Nox and Aeon SVN. Worked only on Aeon SVN. On other two, actor button not appears and I cant open info.
Is there a list of skins that support "Metadata Actors"add-on.
Regards
The list is here
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Thanks
Sure works with "Glass"
Thumbs Up 
@eisi

Thanks a lot for taking the time to help me! Smile

Sorry if this was ask before, i was not able to find a solution.

How do i show the movies list (panel 150) without using the toggle button,
im coding my own skin and i want show Biography and Filmography simultaneously.
bio is working, only the film list that only show if i click in the toggle button.
is there some way i can send onload click or something i can do?

edit: got working
Got it working using fake hidden button using SetFocus and SendClick.
i try onload, but dialog hangs a little before open(probably some code mistake from my side), with hidden button is all fine.
here is what im working on, not finished don't judge XD

picture hosting
free picture hosting

got some issues,
Actor picture do not refresh to new one, if i pick a new one, it changes in xbmc actors info but not in addon info.
Dialog do not close and keeps in top if i have movie in db and select play in context menu. Trailer works fine.

Thx for this awnsome tool for xbmc,
now i just need learn python and make one for musicians discography XD.

keep up the good work.
Another thing i notice is if 2 movies have the same name just year diff, the script can't see the difference, it show that i have both.

i have total recall (1990) in my database only.
@mikebzh or fmronan

could anyone of you ask Frost if he is still working on this addon or if the addon is finished ?

Greets
Eisi
not finish we have added new features yesterday, and more after
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1074884
@fmronan

yes i saw that and it´s nice. I hope that Frost will finsh the function to become movie information from movies that are in movie history, there is now a popup with coming soon Smile

Greets
Eisi
(2012-04-15, 14:26)fmronan Wrote: not finish we have added new features yesterday, and more after
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1074884

@fmronan

any words in this issues.?

If 2 movies have the same name just year diff, the script can't see the difference, it show that i have both;
Actor picture do not refresh to new one, if i pick a new one, it refresh in xbmc actors info but not in scrip actor info;
Dialog do not close and keeps in top if i have movie in db and select play in context menu. Trailer works fine.

or perhaps can you confirm if this issues happens with you too ?.

thx Smile
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Add-on Metadata Actors - Skin support3