Crash
I have installed XBMC on ATV2. Every 20 to 30 minute XBMC crash when I play a film.

In the latest crash I got the crash log report said

21:09:10 T:126328832 WARNING: Previous line repeats 113 times.
21:09:10 T:126328832 ERROR: LIBAFPCLIENT: I have no idea what this is a reply to, id 4559.
21:09:12 T:131006464 ERROR: Previous line repeats 8 times.
21:09:12 T:131006464 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(audio)::Get - asked for new data packet, with nothing available
21:09:13 T:89669632 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(video)::Get - asked for new data packet, with nothing available

Any ideas what this means ?
known issue with afp. 50% of users have this problem, the other 50% don't. We can't doe anything about it. Please change to another protocol (smb or NFS for example).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanx for the tip. I have shared two folders on my MacBook using NFS Manager. On the XBMC on my ATV2 I can see MacBook(NFS) in the ZeroConf Browser. The shared folders appear when I open the MacBook (NFS) icon. Their name is /user/myname/documents/nameofnfssharedfolder
I am not able to open the last folder.

Any idea of what is wrong ?
With my appletv1, I have the same problem, I've tried different configurations in NFS Manager (including don't map users) but within XBMC I can't open the shared folder.

Anyway, I suspect the problem is the NFS Manager configuration.

Thanks.
read our nfs wiki. The problem is about allowing unprivileged ports. (-N switch in plist - see the wiki)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Big Grin 
Thanks Memphiz, problem solved.

I had changed the plist file, but I hadn´t restarted my mac. After that, I had to introduce in terminal "sudo nfsd restart". I don´t know why but it succeed.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash0