can xbmc add youtube videos to music playlist?
i think a lot of you guys know this, yout have a party an play musik from your hdd but someone wants to listen to a song you dont have. So you start it on youtube.
But i cant queue youtube videos to my music playlist, like tracks from e.g. soundcloud. so i want one playlist with music and youtube videos.
I hope there is a way to realise it.
The trouble is that when XBMC hands over to an add-on (the Youtube add-on in this case) it can no longer add anything the add-on finds to the library, playlists, favourites, etc. The only way to do this would be for the add-on to create some persistent link to the media like an strm file.

JR
i have made playlists on youtube, added them as favorites and then accesed them from the favorites menu...
jhsrennie Wrote:The trouble is that when XBMC hands over to an add-on (the Youtube add-on in this case) it can no longer add anything the add-on finds to the library, playlists, favourites, etc. The only way to do this would be for the add-on to create some persistent link to the media like an strm file.

JR

if i understand you correctly.. then why can I add tracks from the soundcloud add on to my local music playlist, is this add on doing what you described there? is there a way that my youtube add on do the same? or do i have to contact the programmer of this add on?
Hi
Not sure if it will do what your asking but try the Music Video Jukebox addon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can xbmc add youtube videos to music playlist?0