Now Playing cover art.
I can view thumbnails while browsing my library and download them to my device for all media types; however, once I check the "now playing" view, I don't get larger cover art, just the default empty jewel case.

Any ideas why this may be occuring?
Happens on my Transformer (ICS) and HTC Evo (2.3.6) too.
Same problem here on a GS2 since the latest update to 0.8.8 beta1 :confused2:
+1 from my side

Is there any log of the app I/we can provide?

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
gammatest Wrote:I can view thumbnails while browsing my library and download them to my device for all media types; however, once I check the "now playing" view, I don't get larger cover art, just the default empty jewel case.

Any ideas why this may be occuring?

Same thing happens for me. LG Optimus T
Same thing for me. Galaxy Nexus - Windows 7 32bit
XBMC Frodo RC2 | 3.2GHz AMD Phenom II | ASUS M4A88TD-V | 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws | Crucial M4 64GB SSD | Windows 7 Premium
Is anyone who has this problem using a non windows machine for xbmc?

My brother has the identical set-up to me minus windows (he has ubuntu), and he gets the cover art.

I'm thinking it may be a Windows related problem.

Peace.
gammatest Wrote:Is anyone who has this problem using a non windows machine for xbmc?

My brother has the identical set-up to me minus windows (he has ubuntu), and he gets the cover art.

I'm thinking it may be a Windows related problem.

Peace.

No issues here with Win7 x64 and cheapo Android 2.1 tablet.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
I have the same problem with xbmc on windows and openelec.

- Samsung Galaxy S2: Android 2.3.5
- XBMC Remote v0.8.8-beta1 revision 808
- Windows 7 x64 + XBMC RC2
- Openelec also RC2

Appears to have been a problem for some time, it did work a few months ago..

Is there a log i can post? (from xbmc or xbmc-remote?)

Hope it gets fixed!
I have the same issue too!
Same issue here on Samsung Galaxy S2 & Vista.
I am having the same issue with XMBC 11.0-pre running on Ubuntu Lucid. Happening on both my Samsung GS2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7.
Same for me, no covers on now playing.
Samsung Galaxy S2. Android 2.3.5
XBMC 11.0-PRE GIT:201203107-a0b69b in Ubuntu 10.10
xbmc-remote 0.8.8-beta1
There's an issue for this reported at http://code.google.com/p/android-xbmcrem...ail?id=613 . Adding logs to that is probably the best way to get it fixed.
Can you guys try this build to see if its' fixed?

Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Now Playing cover art.0