atv2 on touchscreen lcd/Monitor
I was wondering if this was possible. I am thinking about setting up an lcd in my girls room with xbmc on it. At first I was just going to buy an LCD tv and an atv2 however my little one goes "Can I touch it like your pad and get xbmc" so that got me thinking if it was possible? I know there are touchscreen skins out there like this one by jezz_x

Can anyone recommend a cheap Touchscreen LCD or HDMI monitor that would work?

Is this possible to do with an atv2? I dont want to buy an IPAD for her due to the cost of it. I want to be able to mount it and probably get a 15" to 24" monitor

Looks like this monitor is good buy for $267. Acer T231H bmid - 23" - widescreen w/ Stereo speakers

Any suggestions or opinions on how to get this working for my girls room?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
definitly not possible...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
ok thanks.
You can do this with a Windows machine. Little known fact, multi-touch support came from XBMC v10 for Windows. You can even use the Touched skin.
Ned Scott Wrote:You can do this with a Windows machine. Little known fact, multi-touch support came from XBMC v10 for Windows. You can even use the Touched skin.

what hardware do you recommend?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
atv2 on touchscreen lcd/Monitor0