No PVR add-on enabled
Hi,
I'm using the XBMC-11: Eden Beta 2 and tvheadend.

Since I upgraded from pre eden to beta 2. I got troubles with setting up the pvr.

I first configured the tvheadend addon and already triple checked the config and then enabled it, after that I enabled live tv in system.

But I still get the No PVR add-on enabled although when it redirects me to the pvr addon list it says enabled.

So what could it be?
Never mind.

The solution what helped me was that I first disabled live tv and the pvr addon and then I deleted the /home/xbmc/.xbmc/userdata/Databases/TV* files.

Now I activated the pvr addon and then the live tv and it worked.
Sad 
Horfic Wrote:Never mind.

The solution what helped me was that I first disabled live tv and the pvr addon and then I deleted the /home/xbmc/.xbmc/userdata/Databases/TV* files.

Now I activated the pvr addon and then the live tv and it worked.

I have the same problem regulary, basically on each reboot. XBMC Eden beta 3 PVR + TVHEADEND.

Symptoms:
After reboot no errors showed but you CAN'T see channel update popup on the top of screen. When you go to LiveTV in main menu nothing happens. After some time you can see "No PVR addon enabled".
If you are going to disable LiveTV in settings or update channel list manually - XBMC hangs up.

You should connect XBMC via SCP first, delete TV* and EPG* databases, reboot, go to LiveTV settings and reload channel list.

Any help is appreciated cuz everything is ok but this issue very annoyed. Sad

Log for the moment when "No PVR addon enabled".
http://hotfile.com/dl/146906501/6d6e9ac/xbmc.log.html
I have this problem also, but in my logs it says tvheadend isn't started, which is true by the time xbmc starts.

I added a delay for it to work with hdhomerun. Is there a way to disable the check on startup and it saying the addon is disabled?
oneadvent Wrote:Is there a way to disable the check on startup and it saying the addon is disabled?

+1
Delete Addons*.db from C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database (windows path).
nkgx Wrote:Delete Addons*.db from C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database (windows path).

... and get the same issue again after reboot.
semack Wrote:... and get the same issue again after reboot.

Works just fine here after reboot.
fixed?

https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc/commit...c1ea659f51
seems that that is fixed, but now xbmc just hangs after closing/restarting

when starting for first time, it works. then i close xbmc, and restart it, then it keeps hanging on "PVR enabled finding channels"

The fix is to delete the epg7.db, then it works again and it rescans the channels and all works.

tried to disable the saving of the epg, but no luck.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No PVR add-on enabled0