MySql Script to set Movie thumbs to local image.
Sad 
First off, thank you all for helping in advance.

I am running XBMC Eden beta 3. I exported all my data before upgrading to this beta version, setup the MySql database on the network server where all my media is, and also setup path substitutions for thumbnail folder, then imported all media info into the new database. All is working fine and watched tags and playcounts are there as in Dharma before.

However, after the import, most of the movie thumbnails, (read DVD covers), are now showing incorrect images. It seems to be some fanart image that is showing now. When I select the movie info, and select get thumb, sometimes I see the correct cover, and it changes to the correct image. Other times I have to select Local Thumb to get the image corrected.

Now with 1700+ movies, this process of correcting the image files is quite time consuming. I was wondering if there is a SQL script that I can run to set the movie poster to use the local thumbnail or something to speed up this process.

Anyone else seeing this happen after an import? Also, all my TV Shows imported correctly, images, thumbnails and episode art, so this seems to be only effecting the movies.

[UPDATE]
Ok, I've been updating the images manually waiting for a reply, to no avail. =(

What I have noticed is that the image it is grabbing in place of the case thumbnail seems to be a random image from the video and not the fanart.jpg that I thought. Seems to be like a bookmark image. Not sure if this helps my cause.

I can post screenshots if anyone needs to see what I'm referring to. Hopefully this update will get some replies to this post now. *crossing fingers*

Cheers,

Mych

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MySql Script to set Movie thumbs to local image.0