Need help with torrentbrowser background code
i have tried for a while to get this script to work with a backgound from pm3. when i do get a bg to display it locks the xbox up... cold.

i would appreciate help by someone more experienced with python... and that would describe be almost anyone here Wink

thanks for look'n!

link: my torrentbrowser script code
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
i've been going through scripts for a few days setting them to use the included apps bg in pm3's texture file and moving things about. this one should be finished later today if ya can wait a bit Wink

the ones i have done so far i have screenshots for in my subdirectory:
screenshots

p.s. does that touchscreen work on the sucker in your setup? wouldnt mind seeing a pic of all that i'd wager it would look pretty good.
nice work!

one suggestion on the ifilmbrowser... can you put text under the icons so guests will be able to identify the sections?

thanks for helping the community out!!!

the touchscreen is 802.11b enabled so i have it so that it can connect to my home automation pc and run the web site that controls my home devices... you can see it here: my home automation web pages
the ifilmbrowser is wip.. i plan on setting it up so the text will appear (over or under) the icons and so that when the screens change while they will be using the default apps bg the heading at the top will shift to reflect the area your in.

all this is of course slow going as i dont know squat about python, more of a mymic when i see surrounding code and bend it to make it work... be advised though when/if my alterations go out they are in fact modification to script layout so they use pm3 resources alot of the repositioning is so it fits on my screen (ntsc4:3 on a 43" widescreen) and geared more for my use, however if you like have at it. i cant predict what the result will be for other skins if/when any come out.

i wager that touch screen is sweet as hell to use.... will have to look into that one myself *g
hr,
how's the ifilm skin going?
should be done with it later this week (i work 12 hour days so it ties me up till wend. - sat. am going to impliment a text overlay on select so the items themselves are a bit more clear, just have to get them to line up and everything should be fine.

also trying to setup a heading to reflect the area your in, just got to bug around the code and find proper placement. will keep you posted as soon as its done.
any update?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help with torrentbrowser background code0