Questions about Aeon MQ 2 configuration concerning art
I am trying to fully customize my xbmc experience and am having issues with a TV shows. My question is two fold: Is it possible to utilize banner view when selecting shows but still have a poster show up when you press info on an episode, or am I forced to look at a squished screen cap from the episode?

Also, in low list view when the info panel is up, there is a poster to the left of the synopsis. I have included a screencap (not from my setup) so you know what I am referring to. What is this place reserved for and how to I get an image there? Mine is blank. Judging from this screencap it looks like a season poster. I used ember media manager for some of my TV shows and downloaded season posters but they do not display here or anywhere. Will this poster in the screencap also be the image located in the info I mentioned in the previous paragraph instead of a squished season screencap?

I have tried naming the season posters as poster.jpg and folder.jpg. These images are located in the respective season sub folders btw.

I was able to get an image in the location circled in the screen shots but it is only in situations where I have more than one season folder. If I have just one season folder it is blank. How can i get a season poster in that location with just one season?

Also, how do I still get a generic poster for the show to display when viewing episode information. It should be that hard to find out where the skin is looking to fill that blank. Same goes for my other issue.

If someone can point me to the right direction I can look myself.
nfletch05 Wrote:I am trying to fully customize my xbmc experience and am having issues with a TV shows. My question is two fold: Is it possible to utilize banner view when selecting shows but still have a poster show up when you press info on an episode, or am I forced to look at a squished screen cap from the episode?

I'm also interested on that :p
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Questions about Aeon MQ 2 configuration concerning art0