USTVNOW or Livestream
Just purchased an Apple TV 2 that has been jailbroken. I am new to this so I have no idea what I'm doing. What I'm most interested in is streaming live television. I know I can get sports from sportsdevil and for the most part that works great but sometimes it doesn't. The one I purchased came with livestream and USTVNOW. The problem is that I have no idea how to use either of these plugins. Can someone please help me? When you respond, remember I am new to this and don't know much about anything. I used to have a jailbroken iphone so I know a bit about SSH but I don't know how to do it for the appletv if needed. Plus which of these two should I be using, is one better then the other?
to use the ustvnow plugin, you need a ustvnow account just go to ustvnow.com sign up for a free account and input those details into the addon settings. then your good to go. For live streams go to addon settings add source type url and enter http://home.no/chj191/theStreamDB.xml this has a great list of live streams. then link add

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTVNOW or Livestream0