XBMC Eden 11.0 RC1 sync issues
Maetrik Wrote:Did you guys read that link DDDamian posted?

Someone was watching Wink Yes, several fixes have been made leading to a quick roll-out of RC2 - it's being built.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Where is this guisettings.xml located?
natzakaria Wrote:Where is this guisettings.xml located?

You can find it in,

/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata
Maetrik Wrote:Did you guys read that link DDDamian posted?
Yes, as I said, I tried the link posted in the thread. Didn't do anything either.
garrettjansen Wrote:Yes, as I said, I tried the link posted in the thread. Didn't do anything either.

Two words: debug log. That patch (the advancedsettings.xml file) works to solve the known issue. If you have a different issue it will still be there in Eden final unless we see a log and analyze it.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
garrettjansen Wrote:Yes, as I said, I tried the link posted in the thread. Didn't do anything either.

Does installing RC2 solve the problem?
jd2157 Wrote:Does installing RC2 solve the problem?

I had syncing problem again. Then upgrading to RC2 works fine for me straight away without delete old guisettings.xml.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Eden 11.0 RC1 sync issues0