• 2(current)
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.08
mikey1234 Wrote:V1.0.9 released

... and installation fails!
PatrickBateman Wrote:Laugh

I agree with this 100%
Buying gadgets always makes me feel better, returning them makes me Sad

I'm actually looking at a new media centre at the moment, but my OH says 5 is enough... What does she know Rolleyes

Get well soon Smile

@Mikey
Cheers for the update this is great news Nod

Once during a really bad case of man flu, I was pumped full of so much flu medicine that I ordered a pc online, accidently double clicked the 'one click' order button and ended up with two of the same machines! lol. I think 'do not shop online whilst taking this medicine' should be plaed on the label of these flu medicines! hahaha
1.0.9 fails on rc1
i was able to get 1.0.8 to run smoothly. i just dont see the difference between this and livestream.tried few channels no epg... not sure which channels are supported yer but i'll keep lookin

edit: sports channels work
that's great!
Error script failed!!!!
where is the xxx channels? i have it on livestreams but not using livetv plugin!

or is that normal.

apperciate all the hard work,
il_picchio Wrote:Error script failed!!!!

install v1.2
Working.

I notice the database categories are now exactly the same as BW's theStreamDB - and in the same order.

Is this deliberate? If a user has both databases as sources it's so easy to forget which list you're in!

Maybe the LiveTV list could preface each category with LT, eg.

LT News
LT Movies

etc.
if you delete LiveTV and also delete

userdata/plugin.video.LiveTV

and the actual packages

addons/packages/ **** all of the zips

and reinstall

you will have nice thumbnails showing

i was trying to keep how it used be but me and blackoutworm are open to suggestions
Mike,
Great plugin. I guess the EPG is UK time. Any chance we can have the plug-in sync to the device time, so that its displays the EPG correctly?
Thanks,
dtsexpert Wrote:Mike,
Great plugin. I guess the EPG is UK time. Any chance we can have the plug-in sync to the device time, so that its displays the EPG correctly?
Thanks,

The plugin doesn't show the time just shows what's in now and next.....so if it's playing in the uk it's playin everywhere
Mike,
I check all the channels that have EPG, they all display EPG incorrectly.
That the reason I assume the plugin pull the EPG data and display it base on the device time. So if you don't live in UK, you will get the EPG time incorrectly.
thanks
mikey1234 Wrote:The plugin doesn't show the time just shows what's in now and next.....so if it's playing in the uk it's playin everywhere
dtsexpert Wrote:Mike,
I check all the channels that have EPG, they all display EPG incorrectly.
That the reason I assume the plugin pull the EPG data and display it base on the device time. So if you don't live in UK, you will get the EPG time incorrectly.
thanks

No it's not based like that

Sky movies channels at the moment are displaying wrong
Is this eventually going to be added to a repository so that if there is a new version of the plugin it will be automatically updated?
I
Am looking into a repo yes
mikey1234 Wrote:I
Am looking into a repo yes

Awesome. Good work with this btw. THanks!!!
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.080